Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2004, 07:35 PM

Default InterPoker Wierdness

I signed up to InterPoker a little while ago, but haven't played on there. I'd tried to register for a couple of their freeroll tournaments, but each time the registration process was horrible - It would take 15-20 minutes (literally) for the registration confirmation window to reappear and then where I'd confirm, it'd take another 15-20 minutes (literally) for it to tell me registration failed when there were plenty of spots available in the tournament. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

So I went back to my regularly scheduled site.

So, the other day I got this email from them, I'd take advantage of it, except I have no idea how! The "Account Number" given is longer than the maximum allowable login ID! So I have no idea how to "login". It's been two days since I emailed them back asking for clarification but I've heard nothing.

Anybody else get this offer? Is it legit? If so, how do I log-in?

I have noticed that you registered an InterPoker account on XXXX, but I have not yet seen you on the tables. Please see below for details of a special offer available just for you!

Play on any InterPoker real money table (using the below account) between now and July 29 and I will credit your account with $20 within one working day! No strings attached.

Account Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Alias: XXXXXXXXXX (my id)

That's not the only free cash you can get from InterPoker this month. You will receive a free $50 bonus from us as soon as you have completed your 300th hand of the month on any real money table. You can GET PAID TO PLAY POKER by using our Prop Player Incentive Scheme, and watch out for pop-ups from me (RyanH), because if you spot one then you will get an instant cash prize!
Old 07-20-2004, 08:51 PM

Default Re: InterPoker Wierdness

It's a legit offer, done it many times. You log in with your alias, not your account number.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:05 PM

Default Re: InterPoker Wierdness

The alias is the same as my regular user ID. So where do I enter the account number?