Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2004, 10:54 PM

Default firecrackers O/T

shouldn't the white-trash idiots who live next door have used up all their freaking fire-crackers by now??

honestly....

friday july 2 - understandable...it's the start of the weekend

saturday july 3 - same

sunday july 4 - obvious....i expect to hear firecrackers all over the neighborhood

monday july 5 - this was a day off for a lot of people so pretty much counted as a continuation of the 4th anyway so i think this is understandable too.

tuesday july 6 - guess you guys had some leftovers.....this is getting a bit tiresome. but at least my cat isn't freaking out anymore

wednesday july 7 - WTF?!?! give it a freaking rest guys....save them for next year. (another just went off as i'm typing this). they must have spent a ton of dough on these things.

sidenote - i read in 'news of the weird' how some kid was lighting firecrackers on the street and accidentally set them off in his shorts....as they were burning he tried to get his shorts off but they got stuck and he received 3rd degree burns on his ankles.
can someone please arrange the same fate upon my neighbors??

(arrghh...another one just went off....it's pretty damn annoying).
Old 07-07-2004, 11:02 PM

Default Re: firecrackers O/T

hey, you live in memphis, deal with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2004, 11:43 PM

I was about to say the same thing...

Consider yourself lucky though, I live on the west coast of florida and as I'm typing this theyre still setting off full blown fireworks a few streets over
Old 07-08-2004, 08:22 AM

Firecrackers are damn cheap.

They are white trash (they are your neighbors....hmmm)

They may be dealers with excess inventory??

They should stop as soon as they lose a finger (if you find their stash soak the wicks in gasoline
Old 07-08-2004, 09:28 AM

It may take awhile to run out.

After the 4th, all the fireworks stands sell their inventory for half price-

so now, instead of buy 1 get 3, you can BUY 1, GET 7 FREE!!!

White trash. Ouch. That hurts.

The PC term is rednecks. But we prefer "good ole boys".
Old 07-08-2004, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

sidenote - i read in 'news of the weird' how some kid was lighting firecrackers on the street and accidentally set them off in his shorts....as they were burning he tried to get his shorts off but they got stuck and he received 3rd degree burns on his ankles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone seen the movie "Hard Eight?" Obscure reference, but it will make you chuckle.

By the way, I don't think I am getting the football scholarship, afterall. Football season is just around the corner, and I haven't heard jack from any teams. Can someone tell me what is a FAFSA?
Old 07-08-2004, 11:04 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad Michael Jackson wasn't around, those pants would have been off in a jiffy. Unfortunately, the kid would not just have 3rd degree burns on his ankles!
Old 07-08-2004, 11:05 AM

You didn't get a call? Weren't you making all the right moves to get out of your steal mill town?
Old 07-08-2004, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad Michael Jackson wasn't around, those pants would have been off in a jiffy. Unfortunately, the kid would not just have 3rd degree burns on his ankles!

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't go there wit yo crazy crakah a$$. Why don't you talk about Damer or the guy in the Grecian Formula comercials yo crazy lame butterfly immitating self.

Don't make me pimp yo a$$ off.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You didn't get a call? Weren't you making all the right moves to get out of your steal mill town?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was, I was. The moves were there, man. I zigged when I needed to zig; I zagged when I needed to zag. Moves, left and right ... all day, all night.

I don't know how it fell apart.

1. My girlfriend took off ... she got a music scholarship for the trouser oboe.

2. My best friend took off ... he met up with his dad and brother who were part of an organized crime ring that stole tractors. It was very dangerous, as it turned out they were At Close Range with a mad killer the whole time. The last I saw of him, he was eating himself out of his house.

3. Coach Nickerson sold out and became an actor PLAYING a football coach on TV, which explains why I didn't get the call to play football at Cal Poly. The last I heard, he had a terrible experience buying a house in California.