Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Bush/Cheney vs. Kerry/Edwards - Who would be the winner?
Kerry/Edwards 13 72.22%
Bush/Cheney 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2004, 10:20 PM

Default Re: How many of you want this?

i would also like something like this a lot. i think if you can get it to work on party, it should work on the other skins as well (i could definitely be wrong about this).

craig
Old 11-05-2004, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

REQUIREDs:

- If you are currently playing an SNG then you will see stats as pictured on all opponents, derived from the Current SNG for new opponents, and the combo of current and historical for known opponents. Updated as freq as the Auto Update function. For Party.

DESIREDs:

- The ABOVE for a SNG that HASN'T Started yet. Stats from historical for known opponents and a "0" for new opponent. If available this will be the ONLY TOOL IN EXISTANCE for table selection of SNGs. No other tool currently exists. Huge Benefits for SNG people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't quite follow all of that. is auto update the auto import feature?

basically if the hand histories are there from auto import I can make SNG support. As far as reading the players in the SNG tournament lobby that could be hard. I would probably have to touch the PP application which I don't want to do.

What I'll do is when I'm ready to implement the SNG stuff I'll make a post. I need to look into it further before I can say exactly what can be done.

~CT
Old 11-05-2004, 10:57 PM

As far as donations or selling the software goes I don't have any idea how I want to distribute it.

A simple way would be to have people transfer the money to your Party account and then you could e-mail them the program. Or, you could provide it for free use like Bison's converter [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Lost Wages
Old 11-05-2004, 11:17 PM

Another potential customer willing to pay something less than PT's price
Old 11-06-2004, 07:13 AM

DO NOT DO IT by transfers on your party account, or neteller either. You open yourself up to a world of hurt that way, as some recent threads have pointed out and as I've heard earlier from someone warned by Party officials about Neteller transfers. Maybe paypal.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:41 AM

If u can solve 1a, 1b, 3 (I would also like CR% and coldcall%, but maybe u cant get it all) and if it works well at other party skins and if it doesnt slow the computer down a lot, and if it uses the new stats downloaded during the session, I am willing to pay. $50 no problem. My normal forum is HUSH, and there are a lot of players willing to pay for this. I would guess. Get in contact with me if u do it.

Another program I would like is different graphs of all the pokertracker stats. Would pay for that 2.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:43 AM

Whats wrong with Neteller? I dont use it a lot now, but I did for over a year and it worked perfect.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:49 AM

It would be great if this program could support ALL of the poker clients that the pokertracker program supports. Because, I'm one of the freaks that doesn't like to play party/empire that much. But, I'm a freak that also happy to cough up the $$ for your efforts.
Old 11-06-2004, 10:43 AM

another copy pre-sold, keep up the good work
doc
Old 11-07-2004, 05:22 AM

Yes, put me on your list too - I can alpha/beta this for you, I'm a technical writer in a previous life, use PT religiously, need something to glance at during play.

Color-coding is something that we'd all love if we could have it. It's something we would hate to go without if we got used to having it.

Incidentally, PT needs a shot in the arm itself. How about if the VP$IP / PFR, etc could be color-coded in a formula. If > 50% color red, if < 20% color blue, etc.

Anyway, I'm in for testing, ideas, development $ help if needed and a sale when you're ready.

So get back to work already! lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]