Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   How many of you want this? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=145190)

CT11 11-05-2004 04:13 AM

How many of you want this?

I wanted to know how much interest there would be in software like this. I'm in the process of getting it to work with the PT database (Thanks to illunious, and a friend of mine).

There was a post recently asking for it but I wanted to know how interested people really were. I've probably got about two more hours of work to get it good enough for me but it would take me much more time to get something that I'd feel good about having others use.

Should I spend the time?

http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9034/gameTime.th.jpg

~CT

MarkL444 11-05-2004 04:27 AM

Re: How many of you want this?

what difference is there between this and the note exports?

Rudbaeck 11-05-2004 08:55 AM

Make it possible for the user to decide on which fields to export.

And Markl, I'll take a wild guess and say that this is instantly refreshed when PT gets new data. Note exporting can only be done when the poker client isn't on, so most of the time you only have exported notes on a couple of the players at your table.

darvon 11-05-2004 10:08 AM

I'll do you one better. I'll pay you $100 right now for it. PM me your paypal and I will send you $100 and you send it to me when you are done.

BUT it has to work for SNG tournament hands on Party.

Is that OK?

MarkL444 11-05-2004 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make it possible for the user to decide on which fields to export.

And Markl, I'll take a wild guess and say that this is instantly refreshed when PT gets new data. Note exporting can only be done when the poker client isn't on, so most of the time you only have exported notes on a couple of the players at your table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh i didnt even think about that. Yes this looks pretty cool.

stigmata 11-05-2004 12:16 PM

Very cool.

I for one would definately be interest, what with my screen real estate problems. I would be happy to transfer a modest sum (e.g $10 or $20) to you.

A further suggestion would be the room stats somwehere in the middle.

Nice work

jc

CT11 11-05-2004 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll do you one better. I'll pay you $100 right now for it. PM me your paypal and I will send you $100 and you send it to me when you are done.

BUT it has to work for SNG tournament hands on Party.

Is that OK?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play SNGs. Is there anything different about them that I should know except for the fact they they exist in different tables? Are there different stats? If I add SNG support I'll probably need a few hundred hand histories from multiple sessions.

~CT

(And yes, of course the stats are live.) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

jasonHoldEm 11-05-2004 01:01 PM

Yes, but only if I can select from a list of which stats are displayed (VIP, PFR, WTSD are necessary, Agression factor by street and blind defense/steal numbers would be nice). You would also have to include table stats in there somewhere (maybe on top of the dealer cause who cares about him anyways). Being able to change color based on values would be very cool (for example make the text of a player's stats red when his VIP is > 50 or PFR > 15, or change all the background colors to red when the table pot avg drops below 5 BB's, etc). I'd happily pay $25-50 for it if you can "meet all my demands" [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

J

spamuell 11-05-2004 01:17 PM

This is a great idea.

I would pay a reasonable amount for this (I really don't think it's reasonable to charge as much as PT costs though). Would it work just with Party or also with affiliates? There wouldn't really be much point in my purchasing it if it didn't work with affils.

Rudbaeck 11-05-2004 01:47 PM

I can settle for 'just' having Agg Factor without preflop numbers, but I'd prefer to have the full array of possibilities Jason listed.

This is just what I was writing to Santa about!