Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 08:27 PM

Default Re: 3/6 the riverdance

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
9T is good.
looks like a fold on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't see a missed draw here at all more often than a 9T?

[/ QUOTE ]in all my NLH i dont know if ive ever seen someone play a missed draw like this... i do see ppl on this board saying that missed draws play like this all the time...
Old 10-10-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
9T is good.
looks like a fold on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't see a missed draw here at all more often than a 9T?

[/ QUOTE ]in all my NLH i dont know if ive ever seen someone play a missed draw like this... i do see ppl on this board saying that missed draws play like this all the time...

[/ QUOTE ]

something about his bet size didn't feel right to me...usually i will give this hand up but it felt like he would've made a smaller value bet with trips.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:00 PM

I raise cause it's easier to play when you lead the action, not just with KQo, in general. So I don't really have a problem with it, if someone reraises, you can muck, if everyone calls you can player poker etc...I'd prefer to play KQo in a bigger pot heads up/3 way than in a smaller pot 6 way. When SB raises and everyone calls, yeah you are gettin 6:1, but what are you looking to hit, lately I've just realized I spew chips on Qxx, Kxx, J9x flops for really nothing. I don't know what anyone has, but I know that I have a shitty hand that is just waiting to get cracked. I don't know, I just think it's easier to play if you raise. I realize this is full ring but still...just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.