Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2005, 06:20 AM

Default Re: nude bluffing

[ QUOTE ]
i could try and characterise and explain nude bluffing spots but i think the reality is just keeping track of the game and your opponents and then spotting the value - in other words i think nude bluffing is best practiced as a feel thing

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. If you play long enough in your life and long enough with certain players, you can just feel when the door opens. My problem is I will only seize the opportunity 70% of the time cause I tend to wuss out the other 30%.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i could try and characterise and explain nude bluffing spots but i think the reality is just keeping track of the game and your opponents and then spotting the value - in other words i think nude bluffing is best practiced as a feel thing

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. If you play long enough in your life and long enough with certain players, you can just feel when the door opens. My problem is I will only seize the opportunity 70% of the time cause I tend to wuss out the other 30%.

[/ QUOTE ]
My problem is I seize this opportunity 100% and get smacked 50% of the time by slowplaying fish. Wait, obviously that makes me the fish [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 12:38 PM

Would you generally bluff on a K turn as well? (Q, J, ..., 3)
Old 09-14-2005, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would you generally bluff on a K turn as well? (Q, J, ..., 3)

[/ QUOTE ]

a K, A, or Q are good. J+T will likely hit limpers too much IMO.

Surf
Old 09-14-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would anyone else just bet the flop after SB checked? I would like 90% of the time. Yes I mean with any 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess who was up 1.5k yesterday when they made this post [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Still I think taking a shot on the flop is a pretty good thing, again I do this on a feel generally, as strip suggested this is from playing with players enough.