Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2005, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Pure Tin Foil Hat Stuff - U wuz warned

I don't like party's system that much. They allow too much time and the players stall their asses off. Also, starting an ante midway through like stars creates a more dynamic game.

Nevertheless, i've won more there per amount played than anywhere else and always gotten perfect service on cashouts and the odd occasion where i played in raked games for some stupid minimal level bonus (never more than 200).

I've also been playing for many years and everyone in our area knows me. I have a feel for something not being right also. If you've ever been cold decked in your own game (it happened in Louisiana) or seen teams of cheats in action, you develop a sixth sense for something not being right.
I'm sure Doyle and some those guys know what I'm talking about.

The point here is that I'm sure (as in having a real strong sense, no proof) that some guys had the system clocked at stars. I even thought about asking Jones to hire me as security so I could go over hand histories. I know I would have caught them.

I never once had the same feeling over at party. Not once. Nothing remotely like what was happening at Stars. That being said, I am pretty good winner for my investment at stars (i only play there casually and won't play on the internet at a high level).

More importantly, the cheating (or appearance of it) stopped whenever they updated the random number generator or their software system. I haven't seen anything suspicious in the last 4 or 5 months.