Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2004, 06:24 AM

Default Re: PLAYERVIEW problem opening database

I'm using the .6ux version right now and the data displayed for "Won $ When Saw Flop" is wrong. The numbers seemed too high to me, so when I found a guy with 75% WP$IP and 90% W$WSF I decided to investigate a little further. I looked up him and two others at the table and the number given in PT was significantly lower than PlayerView's number for all three of them.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:15 PM

Default Re: PLAYERVIEW problem opening database

[ QUOTE ]
I'm using the .6ux version right now and the data displayed for "Won $ When Saw Flop" is wrong. The numbers seemed too high to me, so when I found a guy with 75% WP$IP and 90% W$WSF I decided to investigate a little further. I looked up him and two others at the table and the number given in PT was significantly lower than PlayerView's number for all three of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that stat was mislabeled in .6 so it would be mislabeled in .6ux. Unfortunately I'm leaving for a 5hr drive which should be 9hrs today so I can't fix it right now.

~CT
Old 11-24-2004, 06:58 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default couple of questions

1. any chance we could get cold-call% put in there?
2. I've tried deleting and installing and resetting and loading other layouts, but for some reason the Average Aggression and Went to SD% for Seat 3 are missing. Anyone else have this problem?

thanks
Old 11-24-2004, 07:21 PM

Default Re: couple of questions

I had that problem but the registry fix amir put up a week or so ago did the trick. It's there, just off the screen a little bit. I assume the WS is the same? Try that fix and see.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:45 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: couple of questions

hmm, I tried it, but it only put in the River Aggression. Is there any way to manually do it?
Old 11-25-2004, 01:35 AM

Default Re: couple of questions - Update!

Yes there is actually send me an IM on l0lnix I'll help you out.

As an aside, I have to say I'm sorry development has somewhat stagnanted the last few days - if you've been reading my posts you know that I left school for a week for thanksgiving break and am at my parent's house. I have definately been slacking, sorry. When I return to school after this week development will be back in full swing, and the numerous problems with .65R will be fixed. The problem is that I'm the only one that can work on the interface problems, so CT's hands are pretty tied.

Anyhow, thanks for being patient guys just give me a few more days [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2004, 07:21 AM

I'm getting an error when i first start up the program.
"The MSIMG.DLL file is linked to missing export GDI32.DLL:GdiGradientFill."

Windows 98 also if that helps.

Anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Thanks!
Old 11-30-2004, 12:27 AM

I've looked for the solution to this also. If you google it there's a bunch of steps that you can try, including but not limited to getting a new download of each of the dll files, using adaware, running regsvr32 on the dlls once you put them in your windows\system and windows\system32 directories, etc.

I haven't had any luck with this yet.

I'm running win98se also.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:25 AM

Default Re: THREAD FOR PROBLEMS WITH PLAYERVIEW

I have only skimmed through this thread so it may be that this has already been said.

I have a terrible problem with Playerview. Yesterday it wouldn't update my tables once. No information came up. This is even though I probably restarted the program like 20 times. I have not been so anry as I was yesterday in weeks.

Still, when it work Playerview is great, so thats for doing such a great work!
Old 11-30-2004, 04:59 AM

Default Re: THREAD FOR PROBLEMS WITH PLAYERVIEW

Also, now I have four tables open. Information only shows on three of them. I've tried restarting PV, but it doesn't help.