Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2004, 03:52 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW (Party skin) $200 + free book signup bonus

Just a clarification...

I didn't come on here and post the codes. They found their way here without my help. I was directed here to answer questions regarding the process needed to get the bonus.

And the person who started this thread shouldn't be ridiculed about posting them either, since he had no knowledge of me or the codes.
Old 10-14-2004, 03:56 PM

Granny,

To an extent I agree, but the thread itself deserves attention on its own merits as there was some uncertainty surrounding this matter. First, it was unclear as to whether this site was in fact a skin or something else. Whether a person could have an account at PokerNow and Party had to be answered. Second, are the codes valid. I was a bit concerned about the second $100 as I had never had a bonus like this before. I did receive it, and reported as such. Posters on this forum deserve to have these facts.
Old 10-14-2004, 04:04 PM

I dont give a damn if someone gets 10% or 100% of the rake I pay. I still have a damn good bonus (40% to $200 + a book) that's better than the standard. Are you people too jealous of a guy getting a lot of money to get a good deal, fine.

you could not be missing the point more.

i'll try to explain it one time.

first, any party skin gives 20% to $100, so you were gettting an extra $100, that's it. it is not like the heavens opened and shiit out a million dollars.

second, any affiliate that offers this program starts with a defecit of your bonus. 99% of you guys will hit and run, so THERE IS NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS OF!.

finally, there are a zillion deals and bonuses out there that would interest all the posters here. do you suggest that we let anyone with a good offer post their deals here? this is a privately owned forum that survives on advertising. if this individual is allowed to advertise for free, then all 16,000 other members need to be afforded those same rights.

if that is ok with you, then open your own forum and allow individual affiliates to post codes. come back and tell me how your business is doing in 2 months from opening such a forum.

posters do not set the rules here, conjelco does. the only thing unique is that the zoo tends to be self-policing. this has worked very well for the owners. as a matter of fact, i just got an email informing me that all our ad rates are are going WAY up.

do you think for one second that i would agree to and pay these higher rates when einstein can do the same for FREE?
Old 10-14-2004, 04:39 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW Confirmed *** Received!

If a friend refers me can I get that $25 and use the bonus code to get the $200 as well?
Old 10-14-2004, 04:52 PM

Congrats on Granny for hijacking this thread and turning it into a place where she can shill out her own ads and remind us all that the "Classified Ads" section exists.

Remember kids, its not spamming if you pay for the privilege and have a high enough post count.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:03 PM

i had this thread hijacked by the first post, 24 hours ago.

there is another complete thread discussing this bonus and terms further down. i have said nothing there because i have nothing to add. this thread turned into the honesty of a person claiming to be unaffiliated, which was later proven wrong.

pushing MY ads? did you read any of this thread? i have linked to einstein's sales pitch 10 times.

THE CODE IS SHARK. you get $200

please don't flame just for the sake of flaming. that's what i am assuming you are doing because the only other conclusion i could draw would be that you are ignorant to the topic at hand. i've kept this derailment to the single thread, and have no remorse about it.

go pick on the zero rake shill. he has three threads already and will probably have fifty by the morning.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Largeyes, you are famous.
I whipped you in a Tropics headsup SnG just so you know.

As far as I'm concerned about this Pokernow controversy, the bonus code worked and it was a damn good bonus code for a 5X requirement for a 40% bonus.

Thanks to the man who brought this to light is all I can say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that certainly doesn't narrow your identity down much. I hate those HU SNG's at Tropics..they were the only way to get those damn FPP to clear the bonus.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:48 PM

This skin doesn't offer 20% up to 100$ as a signup bonus, it offers $25. If you can show me a reload bonus (because I do have accounts on all the other party sites) better than that, tell me. I would still do this bonus though, and I'm thankful for someone giving me the opportunity.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:05 PM

what is the bonus code?
Old 10-15-2004, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the bonus code?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
THE CODE IS SHARK. you get $200

[/ QUOTE ]