Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PokerNOW (Party skin) $200 + free book signup bonus *DELETED* (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=135561)

CWsports 10-13-2004 02:55 PM

PokerNOW (Party skin) $200 + free book signup bonus *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

GrannyMae 10-13-2004 03:17 PM

NOT A SKIN

this is not a party skin. it is an affiliate scheme that is no different than hundreds of other offers out there.

why would you have assumed it was a skin?

djcolts 10-13-2004 03:20 PM

Re: NOT A SKIN

[ QUOTE ]
this is not a party skin. it is an affiliate scheme that is no different than hundreds of other offers out there.

why would you have assumed it was a skin?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the same guy - here's a quote from an email he got from them:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

In response to your query, we would like to inform you that PokerNow is a legitimate skin of PartyPoker.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care department at any time. We are available here 24/7 to assist you via e-mail.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Neetu A
Poker Customer Care.

[/ QUOTE ]

bdk3clash 10-13-2004 03:21 PM

Re: NOT A SKIN

Neetu's word is bond.

djcolts 10-13-2004 03:23 PM

Re: PokerNOW (Party skin) $200 + free book signup bonus

If you all promise not to report him (not Neetu - but the guy with the Shark code), I can try to get him over here and respond to this post with all that he knows.

GrannyMae 10-13-2004 03:30 PM

IS A SKIN

i've just checked.

it is a subsidiary of WPC, which is the same as party poker.

i have no clue which tournaments you will get to play, but it is controlled by the parent company. i also have no clue what the rules are on signing up if you already have an existing WPC account. there are no affiliates for pokernow, so the deals would be for sign-up only.

thomastem 10-13-2004 03:38 PM

Re: IS A SKIN

I found this: http://www.pokernow.com/about_us/software_provider.html

Powered by iGlobalMedia
PokerNow.com is powered by iGlobalMedia, a recognized international leader in online gaming and ecommerce. iGlobalMedia was started in 1997 and has since revolutionized the online payment and gaming industries with its products and services. The focus at iGlobalMedia is on speed, reliability and scalability, meaning the software and systems here at PokerNow.com are at the leading edge of the industry. Through iGlobalMedia's innovations, we are able to offer the industry's highest level of security, as well as adding exciting new features frequently.

We invite you to learn more about iGlobalMedia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The random number generator used in our online poker games has been tested and certified
by BMM International, a globally recognized tester of gaming and wagering devices.

Copyright ©2004 PokerNOW.com
All Rights Reserved.

Edit: Forgot to include that my goat is healthy again.

GrannyMae 10-13-2004 03:39 PM

If you all promise not to report him

it is an affiliate-less skin. therefore, no rakebacks. all he would be doing here is announcing the creation of the site, and the original poster already did that.

beyond that, he should buy ad space if he wants to push it.

thomastem 10-13-2004 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you all promise not to report him

it is an affiliate-less skin. therefore, no rakebacks. all he would be doing here is announcing the creation of the site, and the original poster already did that.

beyond that, he should buy ad space if he wants to push it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good and well but what I would like to know is if anyone has talked to them about a future affiliate program. It would be stupid by us (smart by the site) to sign up for the opening and miss an affiliate program that they may shortly be starting.

A further point is if we have account(s) already on Party/skins if we can join PokerNow.

I for 1 would like more info and wouldn't require the messenger to purchase add space.

CWsports 10-13-2004 03:46 PM

I fully agree Thomas.