Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Charge the behemoths more

[ QUOTE ]
I'm new here. Can somebody tell me where to find out what this means? I can take it if it's bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's short for 'You Should Seriously Consider Killing Yourself'. Just be thankful he didn't suggest that you SIIHP which would have arguably been worse in this particular instance.

GP
Old 09-21-2005, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm new here. Can somebody tell me where to find out what this means? I can take it if it's bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's short for 'You Should Seriously Consider Killing Yourself'. Just be thankful he didn't suggest that you SIIHP which would have arguably been worse in this particular instance.

GP

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is just plain wrong on any number of levels. First, it doesn't square with the first responder. Who should I believe? *Sicky* is one thing but this one is rough. Tough crowd. I can handle it, though. I'm ok, I'm ok. Second, what if I were vulnerable to that suggestion? After all, here I am posting stupid stuff in the middle of the night, my time, to a internet poker forum, anonymously. How centered can I be?

But worse, far worse, here you come and mention a SIIHP without telling me what it is so that I have to wait for the next samaritan to come along and let me know.

The horror, the horror.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:51 AM

YSSCKY.

Please god don't SIIHP and tell us about it though.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY.

Please god don't SIIHP and tell us about it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

and if you do, try OOT first.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2005, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GP

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is just plain wrong on any number of levels. First, it doesn't square with the first responder. Who should I believe? *Sicky* is one thing but this one is rough. Tough crowd. I can handle it, though. I'm ok, I'm ok. Second, what if I were vulnerable to that suggestion? After all, here I am posting stupid stuff in the middle of the night, my time, to a internet poker forum, anonymously. How centered can I be?

But worse, far worse, here you come and mention a SIIHP without telling me what it is so that I have to wait for the next samaritan to come along and let me know.

The horror, the horror.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your question is answered HERE
Old 09-22-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GP

[/ QUOTE ]

The horror, the horror.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, lol, ha-ha-ha. As if I didn't try 6 sites that said they had chat abbreviations first. So I'm stupid, I admit it. Now get back on here and give me a good link. Thank you.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GP

[/ QUOTE ]

The horror, the horror.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, lol, ha-ha-ha. As if I didn't try 6 sites that said they had chat abbreviations first. So I'm stupid, I admit it. Now get back on here and give me a good link. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, what am I missing here? Putting in "SIIHP" in Google brings up a hit titled "What does SIIHP stand for?". It's the second from the top for me. Searching for "YSSCKY" brings up a list of abbreviations somewhere on the first page.

Since you know that Google exists, I really wonder how you need to ask a forum what these things mean. Relavent links are on the first page of results for both acronyms.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Um, what am I missing here? Putting in "SIIHP" in Google brings up a hit titled "What does SIIHP stand for?". It's the second from the top for me. Searching for "YSSCKY" brings up a list of abbreviations somewhere on the first page.(quote)

I feel foolish now! Thanks for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it. The first time I googled YSSCKY it led me right back to 2+2 and I didn't look further. Pretty dumb of me. Thanks to you I've now got a bookmarked page and I'm sure it will come in handy.

And, as you can see, I've messed up this reply quote box thing. Sorry.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:02 PM

Sounds like you came into the fat, humorlous and short tempered people section of 2+2. I wonder why its still called the Brick and Mortar section?
Old 09-22-2005, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GP

[/ QUOTE ]

The horror, the horror.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK! I found out what SIIHP means, no thanks to any of you. In order for me to SIIHP he'd have to pay my whole rake.

Get it? Whole rake. Hole rake. Whole rake. Hole rake.

LOL! I'm a laugh riot!