Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Charge the behemoths more (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=341247)

09-21-2005 04:15 AM

Charge the behemoths more

Remember the airlines that wanted to charge extremely *large* passengers for the 2 seats they were going to have to sit on? When I get sent to a table and find that the 1 seat is the one available but that because Mr. Humongo in the 2 seat is oozing over I have to sit in the 1/2 seat I think he ought to pay 1/2 my rake.

Just a thought.

tonypaladino 09-21-2005 04:39 AM

Re: Charge the behemoths more

YSSCKY

09-21-2005 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm new here. Can somebody tell me where to find out what this means? I can take it if it's bad.

yellowjack 09-21-2005 05:23 AM

It's short for YeS,SiCKY. In short, he's saying that you nag.

09-21-2005 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's short for YeS,SiCKY. In short, he's saying that you nag.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's semi-bad, I guess. Nobody wants to be a nag. Thanks for the help. Is there no market on this forum for humorous posts?

juanez 09-21-2005 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there no market on this forum for humorous posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as it's B&M related, I enjoy the humorous posts here. Yours made me chuckle a bit.

While dealing a tourney tonight, we were combining tables and I asked the players to square up. The guy in the 5 seat was HUGE and easily took up two seat spaces, so the other players simply had to deal with less space. That's not funny - in fact, I felt sorry for the guy.

The Glove 09-21-2005 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm new here. Can somebody tell me where to find out what this means? I can take it if it's bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's short for 'You Should Seriously Consider Killing Yourself'. Just be thankful he didn't suggest that you SIIHP which would have arguably been worse in this particular instance.

GP

09-21-2005 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's short for 'You Should Seriously Consider Killing Yourself'. Just be thankful he didn't suggest that you SIIHP which would have arguably been worse in this particular instance.

GP

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is just plain wrong on any number of levels. First, it doesn't square with the first responder. Who should I believe? *Sicky* is one thing but this one is rough. Tough crowd. I can handle it, though. I'm ok, I'm ok. Second, what if I were vulnerable to that suggestion? After all, here I am posting stupid stuff in the middle of the night, my time, to a internet poker forum, anonymously. How centered can I be?

But worse, far worse, here you come and mention a SIIHP without telling me what it is so that I have to wait for the next samaritan to come along and let me know.

The horror, the horror.

TheMetetron 09-21-2005 06:51 AM

YSSCKY.

Please god don't SIIHP and tell us about it though.

Luv2DriveTT 09-21-2005 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY.

Please god don't SIIHP and tell us about it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

and if you do, try OOT first.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]