Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2005, 01:25 PM

Default The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

Hey all,

I just noticed this "new" poster named "The-Matodor." Actually, I'm surprised I didn't notice "him" sooner due to "his" overly argumentative and annoying tone.

Anyway, I don't want to jump to any conclusions yet ( [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), but I have the feeling this poster is an old friend of our's: formerly Sophia, fomerly CinnamonWind, fomerly ??

POINTS TO NOTICE:

* Sophia's last "Bye-Bye" post was January 26th. The-Matador registered on Feb. 1st.

* Sophia thought we were all treating her badly because she was female, and vowed to return "with a more masculine name." ( Link )

* The-Matador's first post was on "How to deal with Negativity and Anger in Poker" (hahhahhaa) (Link)

* The-Matador is Canadian. (Link)

* The-Matador claims to earn large sums of money from poker ($50-$60K annually) that do not correspond to "his" apparent talent in the game... Oh, and it must be hard to make $50-$60K per year playing $3/$6 and $5/$10, on TOP of "his" busy career as a lawyer. Wow, talk about a full day's work! (Link)

* The-Matador makes a extraordinary number of posts each and every day, just like good ol' CW and Sophia. (77 posts in 4 days, and counting). (This, despite "his" stressfull, busy, career as a lawyer...ya right. Claims to be lawyer here. ).

* The-Matador loves to "quote" others' whole posts when responding to them, same as CW and Sophia.

* This hand/thread posted by The-Matodor is *classic* CW/Sophia material.

* The-Matodor thinks the vast majority of people on these forums "don't know what they're talking about." (Link)

I'm sure more similarities will develop.

"Anyway, Sophia, what's up toots?" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Adam