Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=189939)

adamstewart 02-04-2005 01:25 PM

The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

Hey all,

I just noticed this "new" poster named "The-Matodor." Actually, I'm surprised I didn't notice "him" sooner due to "his" overly argumentative and annoying tone.

Anyway, I don't want to jump to any conclusions yet ( [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), but I have the feeling this poster is an old friend of our's: formerly Sophia, fomerly CinnamonWind, fomerly ??

POINTS TO NOTICE:

* Sophia's last "Bye-Bye" post was January 26th. The-Matador registered on Feb. 1st.

* Sophia thought we were all treating her badly because she was female, and vowed to return "with a more masculine name." ( Link )

* The-Matador's first post was on "How to deal with Negativity and Anger in Poker" (hahhahhaa) (Link)

* The-Matador is Canadian. (Link)

* The-Matador claims to earn large sums of money from poker ($50-$60K annually) that do not correspond to "his" apparent talent in the game... Oh, and it must be hard to make $50-$60K per year playing $3/$6 and $5/$10, on TOP of "his" busy career as a lawyer. Wow, talk about a full day's work! (Link)

* The-Matador makes a extraordinary number of posts each and every day, just like good ol' CW and Sophia. (77 posts in 4 days, and counting). (This, despite "his" stressfull, busy, career as a lawyer...ya right. Claims to be lawyer here. ).

* The-Matador loves to "quote" others' whole posts when responding to them, same as CW and Sophia.

* This hand/thread posted by The-Matodor is *classic* CW/Sophia material.

* The-Matodor thinks the vast majority of people on these forums "don't know what they're talking about." (Link)

I'm sure more similarities will develop.

"Anyway, Sophia, what's up toots?" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Adam

ChicagoTroy 02-04-2005 01:29 PM

Re: The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

Trolls like Sophia/CW/TM are entertaining this way. It's like going to a murder mystery dinner or something.

bakku 02-04-2005 01:57 PM

I wonder if we can just get Mat to check the IP logs?

Dangergirl 02-04-2005 02:09 PM

Good call Adam. After reading all the threads I'm pretty sure it's here also. The Matador LOL

IndieMatty 02-04-2005 02:13 PM

The-Matador hasn't used "pedantic" yet.

Good job AS.

krishanleong 02-04-2005 02:28 PM

I thought CW was a solid player with some good ideas. Matador seems to have more leaks, but maybe I didn't read enough of CW.

Krishan

emonrad87 02-04-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought CW was a solid player with some good ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA. You didnt read enough. One time she posted saying a leak in her game was not reraising with middle suited connectors after a raise and a couple of cold-callers.

fsuplayer 02-04-2005 02:49 PM

yeah, i thought the matador was an over sensitive woman.

evidence

good detective work.

SoftcoreRevolt 02-04-2005 02:51 PM

When you are out of the kiddie pool like the Matador is, there is more surface area for leaks to develop.

jaxUp 02-04-2005 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you are out of the kiddie pool like the Matador is, there is more surface area for leaks to develop.

[/ QUOTE ]

mathematical fact.