Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Bonus Chasing: Play right away?

[ QUOTE ]
I think playing the micro limits you don't have much to be worried about, most of the bonus whoring goes on at the small stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i always assumed most do there whoring on the microlimits....ie .50/1, do the rakes on 1/2 & up tables make whoring on there more attractive?
Old 02-23-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think playing the micro limits you don't have much to be worried about, most of the bonus whoring goes on at the small stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i always assumed most do there whoring on the microlimits....ie .50/1, do the rakes on 1/2 & up tables make whoring on there more attractive?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know good question, maybe I'm incorrect. Perhaps we should start a poll.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:29 PM

I clear bonus playing 2 tables of $.5/$1 - highest limit I currently feel confident playing more than one table at a time, using PT and GT+ I usually show a small playng profit on top of the bonus.

When not clearing bonus I play $1/$2 at paradise - one table at a time as I still class myself very much a beginner.

Mat
Old 02-23-2005, 02:36 PM

On Absolute, the influx of whores seems to help clear the bonuses because you can actually get 3 rooms (the max) where the pots are regularly raked. When I did my initial deposit bonus, there was no one else playing. I had to resort to begging people to start new tables with me.
Old 02-23-2005, 05:30 PM

With the exception of Party & skins, I tend to wait a bit before whoring the bonuses.

However on Party there's so many fish that even with all the bonus whores playing it still doesn't affect my profitabily that much.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:39 PM

Seeing that I haven't been playing online since the start of football and prior I had been playing Empire just due to the old $500 bonus....someone explain to me what the crypto sites are and what the skins are.
I know Party,PS,UB,Empire and a couple of the others but the whole talk of hitting all the cryptos at once and then the skins there after leaves me a bit hazy.

I.E. I know someone told me I should hit interpoker due to a 5x bonus of $90 for a $100 deposit...is interpoker a skin or crypto..
I've been busy betting NFL all year...someone please re-jog my memory for me.

Whats the average bonus for all these site--25%?