Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Party May Reload Question

I barely have 2500 hands total so far. Even though I have been doing all right at .50/1, I do not feel comfortable enough to add tables yet. I have added tables at Royal Vegas (to see what it's like with free money), and came to the conclusion that multi-tabling actually takes away from the fun of playing (I also lost more money than I expected).

I think it is a better idea to concentrate on my game and plug the many leaks I have than to add more tables just to clear bonuses faster. Am I right in my assessment?
Old 05-24-2005, 10:51 PM

Since the bonus is a percentage of what you deposit (up to $100 max bonus), you can deposit less and get a smaller bonus that may be easier to clear.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:08 PM

You have a week to git r don...

Well I was getting about 35 raked hands per hour per table at .50/1 tonight. So you will need at least 20 hours to clear the bonus. You can reduce it to 10 by adding just one table. I don't like to multitable but having two tables open isn't really that much more and your bonus is gonna clear in 5 days with two hours a day rather than a full week at 3 hours a day.

But it's up to you.

Here's a little help to figure out the bonus you wanna try for: Use 35 raked hands per table per hour (@.50/1, i'm not sure about the higher levels it is probably much easier to clear at higher levels with almost all pots being raked) and figure out how many raked hands you can get this week, just multiply 35 times the number of hours you plan to play, then divide that number by 7 and you have the bonus you can earn this week. Divide that by .20 and you will have the amount you should deposit.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:01 AM

2-tabling 1.0/2.0 six-max will peobably get you there in 7-8 hours.

Just kidding...

For you the best way seems to be to go for a smaller bonus and install only 60-70 bucks. Otherwise you would feel being forced to play.