Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party May Reload Question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=258652)

XxGodJrxX 05-24-2005 09:16 PM

Party May Reload Question

I just finished the PokerAceNow reload (I only one-table). If I was to withdraw all my money tonight and redeposit it tomorrow (the last day to deposit for the reload), how long will I have to clear it? Clearing 550 hands one-tabling took me about a week, would I even have a prayer of clearing 700?

apd138 05-24-2005 09:17 PM

Re: Party May Reload Question

yeah itll be easy just start 4 tabling.

topspin 05-24-2005 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just finished the PokerAceNow reload (I only one-table). If I was to withdraw all my money tonight and redeposit it tomorrow (the last day to deposit for the reload), how long will I have to clear it? Clearing 550 hands one-tabling took me about a week, would I even have a prayer of clearing 700?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since they give you a month to clear it, I'd say yes.

JackWilson 05-24-2005 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All Party reloads are 7 days bro.

EDIT: If you're not gonna clear 700 hands, try depositing only $400. That's 560 raked hands to clear.

TrailofTears 05-24-2005 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for the May Reload bonus. It is one week.

To OP, you probably need to two-table or put in a decent amount hours (obvious answers.)

-T

XxGodJrxX 05-24-2005 09:45 PM

Is it one week from when I deposit or does it have to be within the same week (the reload period)?

Chairman Wood 05-24-2005 09:52 PM

You should start adding tables. If you wanna have a go at this poker thing you're going to need to anyway. Start now. It's not that hard.

mannika 05-24-2005 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it one week from when I deposit or does it have to be within the same week (the reload period)?

[/ QUOTE ]

From when you deposit. And apparantly sometimes they'll let you go a bit over.

bpb 05-24-2005 10:04 PM

550/1 week = 700/ x weeks

x = 700/550

The Legend 05-24-2005 10:08 PM

What I did was four-table using miller's short stack NL strategy. I'm definitely not skilled enough to four table large stack or limit, but using that I cleared it very quickly and made a decent profit too.