Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2004, 03:11 PM

Default The Platinum Poker Club to be Blacklisted

As some of you may know, PremierPokerProps managed props for The Platinum Poker Club in August and September. PremierPokerProps pay for doing this was a X% override on the total prop's pay (prop pay was a 100% rake back.) Dating back to work done in August, PremierPokerProps is still owed funds. For the majority of our props, PremierPokerProps has only been paid 75% of what they are owed. However, there are a handful of props that The Platinum Poker Club has not paid anything for.

They have been given over two months to resolve these issues, and have not. Many times my emails were ignored, and only after much pestering was I able to obtain any response. On November 2nd, they were sent an ultimatum to either make serious headway on our outstanding issues in one week, or face the saga going public on BW, 2+2, and getting blacklisted on BW. The total due is not a terribly large sum (just a few hundred) so I find it greatly distressing that they have chosen to let this happen.

I hope this information enables everyone to make a more informed decision of where to play.