Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2005, 11:31 AM

Default Re: The noble Iraqi \'insurgents\'

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can't say those things. The truth must never come out. If it does the Democrats can't win the next election. Their traitorous media machine is trying its damnedest to lie to the American people, just like it did in Vietnam, but this time there are others who actually report the truth, not the "news".

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, he really is just a terrible troll.

Only a partisan moron takes a story like this and thinks this has some to do with Democrats or Republicans.

Does anyone feel their eyes glossing over when they read jaxmike's kneejerk responses?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, I still have Kurto on ignore because hes one of the biggest trolls on this forum. However, I love how he picks ME out to attack ME yet AGAIN. He is clearly retarded if he thinks that I was trying to make this a Republican/Democrat thing.

The only reason that I even noticed his post was due to leigh's response.
Old 05-07-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think marijuana should be decriminalized. However, I think penalties for harder drugs should be kept and more fairly enforced. (basically a LEFTIST position)

[/ QUOTE ]

You think that this is a leftist position? Lmao. Leftists don't support continuing the drug war.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the qualifier "basically" is giving you trouble. Please tell me how, in any way, me being for the decriminalization of marijuana is NOT a leftist position.

[/ QUOTE ]

That part is a libertaian position. Probably 80% of Democrats in Congress don't support decriminalizing marijuana. And you also said that you don't support decriminalizing other, harder drugs, so you're not even willing to go all the way.
Old 05-07-2005, 03:45 PM

i can't take the time to get into this particular argument... i'll just repeat one of my favorite quotes:

In a war of Good vs. Evil, it's the People that suffer...

that is a very powerful image, BTW...
Old 05-08-2005, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
es, we're all familiar with your usual hypocrisy: when they do it, they are monsters and it's an atrocity, when we do it, it's regretable collateral damage and the perpetrators really are "noble" war heros, fighting for freedom, democracy, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

And we are all familiar with your predictable responses, in which you attempt to make US soldiers the moral equivalent of terrorists or some other similar tripe.

Your posted link was ridiculous as all itshowed was pictures of dead bodies in Fallujah. Yes I know people died in Fallujah and its likely some of them were innocents. It hardly shows any evidence that it was the result of deliberately targeting non-combatants.

Your points have more or less been addressed by other posters. I will submit the following however. I believe you would be hard pressed to find a photograph (or other reliable evidence) that showed an insurgent caring for a wounded American.

[ QUOTE ]
I realize this doesn't interest you because your habit of condemning (when they do it) the same thing you support (when we do it) proves nothing more than you have no sense of moral responsibility or honor.

[/ QUOTE ]

They dont care if they kill women and children. Americans go to considerable lengths to prevent it. In addition we care for those that get hurt, providing them with the best care we have to offer. Big difference, and one that you fail to see, as Natedogg aptly pointed out.

I like having you around the forum. Its sort of like going to a museum, you see. It would be hard for me to believe dinosaurs existed without seeing the evidence. Likewise, I would find it hard to believe that people like you, sunk to their eyeballs in moral relativism and blinded by irrational hate for the idea that some things can categorically be deemed good or evil.