Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: My take on FTR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But I know you won't spend the time on a cause that will just prove you wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I won't spend the time on a cause that will waste my time. I don't really give a sh[/b]it. At all. Youre still hilariously entertaining right here.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really dont care, then why keep posting? Ignore the thread and let it die.
Old 01-30-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But I know you won't spend the time on a cause that will just prove you wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I won't spend the time on a cause that will waste my time. I don't really give a sh[/b]it. At all. Youre still hilariously entertaining right here.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really dont care, then why keep posting? Ignore the thread and let it die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, fool - I JUST SAID THAT I FIND YOU ENTERTAINING RIGHT HERE. If you wanted the thread to die you'd ignore it and go back to your little circle-jerk on FTR. But clearly you don't want that.
Old 01-30-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, fool - I JUST SAID THAT I FIND YOU ENTERTAINING RIGHT HERE. If you wanted the thread to die you'd ignore it and go back to your little circle-jerk on FTR. But clearly you don't want that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? I'm having just as much fun viewing your immaturities as a man and a poker player as you are reading my replies. This is also free advertising for FTR, and if one reader from 2+2 decideds to put his interest in FTR then this whole thing has been a success.

Readers don't leave FTR to go to 2+2, they come from 2+2 to go to FTR. I personally can (and will) continue this thread for another month, even if the entire time you are just being an ass and I am just calling you one.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why? I'm having just as much fun viewing your immaturities as a man and a poker player as you are reading my replies. This is also free advertising for FTR, and if one reader from 2+2 decideds to put his interest in FTR then this whole thing has been a success.

Readers don't leave FTR to go to 2+2, they come from 2+2 to go to FTR. I personally can (and will) continue this thread for another month, even if the entire time you are just being an ass and I am just calling you one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 01-30-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, nice, i'll give you props on this one.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah! sorry jeff they pwnt you on this one...
Old 01-30-2005, 05:20 PM

Cool, you take our rejects. You should be very proud.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would work out well for us - more people trading bad advice = more fish = more profits.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:49 PM

I checked out FTR because of this post, and would like to say that it is poorly laid out and the advice is generally 1/4 as good as the advice on 2+2. The questions are generally incredibly basic and so are the responses. I don't see why posters here really need to defend themselves nor why they'd want to. What's the point? It's painfully obvious which forum has more content, so why all the chest-thumping?
-James
Old 01-30-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just because this thread does nothing in strategizing the game of poker, it does not mean comments should not be made in a constructive manner

[/ QUOTE ] you are really in the wrong forum if this is what you ae looking for, seriously you and your bitch n00b army are wasting your breath.