Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Uncomfortable Situations

Speaking of mom jokes, my roommate in college used to try to bust them out all the time. At the end of sophomore year when we were all moving out of the dorms (and a few parents were around helping), he goes up to this friend of ours and says "Tell your mom I said hi!", not realizing that she's right there in the guy's room. So she walks out and is like "Uh, hi". My roommate just kind of ran back to our room.

My roommate was pretty lucky that he didn't actually say anything offensive though, usually he said crap like "Tell your mom thanks for the f*ck last night!" Best part was a few minutes later when the guy's mom says "Oh my, what a nice boy!" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Uncomfortable Situations

Gowing up, the family across the street had a son and daughter the same ages as my sister and me. We were best friends growing up until my family moved. Eventually the son got married and my entire family was invited. They wanted a picture of my sister and me, their best friends growing up. When my sister and I were getting our picture taken the photographer kept trying to pose us, "Get closer to each other. Put your hand on her waist and pull her close. Grab her ass or something. Show each other some sort of affection." I replied, "Ummm, no. I don't know how your family gets down, but my sister and I aren't into that." His face got bright as he sheepishly said, "I was thinking that you both have beautiful eyes..."