Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Interesting Party Poker reward system

I am not under an affiliate (well, I think) and have like 60K Party Points on my account of which only 5K are regular points (I was a deposit point churner, before I lost interest in that).

I received the $100 30% Bonus and not the point bonus.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have to read it carefully - The offer shows up each time you login and updates every 24 hours with your new point total. I play about 1200-1500 $10 SNGs per month and my point requirement is 9390 but it's "regular" points not bonus points. Happy hour points, points for depositing $, etc. don't count - only regular points.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a conspicuous number of posters who have new 2+2 IDs making interesting first posts over the past 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta start somewhere no?
Old 10-10-2005, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, the theory doesn't die now until we can find someone who signed up with an affiliate and got the offer.

Doubt it will take long, but worth a go.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it make more sense for party to only offer this to people whose accounts suddenly went relatively idle after being heavily used before since these are the people who most likely jumped to the skins? I would fit into that categorary and i received the offer.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:37 PM

I got the offer too. But it was a ridiculous 5095 points to get $200. I've never come close to that in "regular" points. I'm not sure how Party math justifies a higher point requirement for a lower bonus....

Edit: For what it's worth I have been playing exclusively on Party the last three months and just set up a rakeback account on Empire last week.

Great timing huh..
Old 10-10-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have to read it carefully - The offer shows up each time you login and updates every 24 hours with your new point total. I play about 1200-1500 $10 SNGs per month and my point requirement is 9390 but it's "regular" points not bonus points. Happy hour points, points for depositing $, etc. don't count - only regular points.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a conspicuous number of posters who have new 2+2 IDs making interesting first posts over the past 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't this the kind of thing that would make you want to go read some message boards?

are you saying a lot of the folk are affiliates? i'm dumb - you gotta spell it out.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:54 PM

my party acct, which i havent played in for months had this:

$75 for 1230 points

I need 16points per $1 bonus

scuba's offer only needs 10points per $1?!

Random #'s as how they come up w/your bonus and # of points needed to clear it???
Old 10-15-2005, 03:48 PM

OK, I cleared it.

why dont i see my bonus added to my acct?!

Edit:
nevermind...

"We'll automatically deposit the money in your PartyPoker.com account by November 4th if you have met your target." [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 04:15 PM

Their math is strange. I don't play under an affiliate and I was offered $180 for 1915 points. Seems to take forever to clear, but I just moved up to $5/10 shorthanded and am motoring through it. I wonder if next month they will make a similar offer, or if this is a trial balloon.

Frankly, I am a lazy ass so I hope Party does something like this. I am too lazy to bonus whore and I am too lazy to jump through hoops to get rakeback. I would take a little less if it was just automatic.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:23 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, the theory doesn't die now until we can find someone who signed up with an affiliate and got the offer.

Doubt it will take long, but worth a go.

Lori

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it make more sense for party to only offer this to people whose accounts suddenly went relatively idle after being heavily used before since these are the people who most likely jumped to the skins? I would fit into that categorary and i received the offer.

Oh man, I agree with Stanzee, please don't hurt me.

I have recently "quit" Party in favor or Eurobet with RB. I got the offer. And my RB rate was pretty close to the OPs.