Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2004, 01:27 PM

Default Re: OJ angry with Nicole

Terrific post.

In addition, there were the footprints of those "ugly-ass" Bruno Magli shoes. They were OJ's size. He denied ever owning them. Then, in the civil case, many pictures of OJ wearing those precise shoes were introduced as evidence.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:43 PM

Yeah, I'm talking to you. And Rushmore. And others.

You said, "I was always pretty sure he was guilty, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure."

Rushmore found the article "intriguing".

I once spoke to a fellow 2+2 poster, who told me about the "Jason did it" article (I had not read it myself until I saw your link last night). He found the article to be credible.

The very fact that you mention it indicates to me that you didn't think it was a bunch of garbage.

Anyone who read the article, and replied with thoughts along the lines of, "Wow, that's interesting," or "Hmm, that's thought provoking," seems (to me) to think that there's a chance that OJ didn't do it. Because if you already know that OJ did it, then this article isn't interesting--it's an insult to your intelligence, and a waste of your time.

I just feel compelled to disabuse anyone of the notion that this scumbag didn't do it. Anyone who has ANY doubts, no matter how small, needs to be set straight. I feel very strongly about this.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rushmore found the article "intriguing".

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me illustrate exactly how much of a grasp you have on the English language:

I am 100% certain that O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown Simpson. If I were to find out differently, I swear, I might actually die of shock and embarassment at the fact that I could be so certain of a thing that turned out to be false.

Now, let's revisit this. I'm not permitted to hold this view AND be intrigued by the link John posted?

Now, let's revisit this other thing: Melaril, Depakote, Haldol. You need to get back on your meds.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You said, "I was always pretty sure he was guilty, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure."

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, no I didn't. Read the post again.

[ QUOTE ]
The very fact that you mention it indicates to me that you didn't think it was a bunch of garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it means I found it interesting.

I didn't pass judgement on it one way or the other. I never followed the case closely enough to do so.

[ QUOTE ]
Because if you already know that OJ did it, then this article isn't interesting--it's an insult to your intelligence, and a waste of your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know he did it. You just know that the evidence you've seen convinces you he did. It pretty much convinces me too, btw. But I know better than to say I "know" he did it.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:27 PM

Who is OJ? and who is Nicole?
Old 06-06-2004, 06:48 PM

Default Post of the Day Nominee!!!!!**NM**

nm
Old 06-07-2004, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, no I didn't. Read the post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOPS! My bad. Sorry.

[ QUOTE ]

You don't know he did it. You just know that the evidence you've seen convinces you he did. It pretty much convinces me too, btw. But I know better than to say I "know" he did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUTTHEAD!!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 12:53 PM

By far the best part of the article is this gem.

[ QUOTE ]

Simpson also took time during the Fox interview to hype a new reality show he wants to do.

"It's a takeoff on something called Punk'd, an MTV hidden-camera show featuring Ashton Kutcher pranks on celebrities," he explained to Van Susteren. "It's me doing gags as Juice...what they call 'juicing' people."

No word yet on the show will actually take off, but Simpson did call the chances "seven or eight [on a scale of 10], that it's going to happen."

[/ QUOTE ]

Him "juicing" people? That will be the scariest reality show ever. Can you imagine someone's shock of having a prank pulled on them, and finding out that frickin' O.J. SIMPSON is behind it?
Old 06-07-2004, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OJ did get away with it, as he gets 4 million a year, lives in Miami in a huge mansion,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he gets $4 million a year. The present value of his pension is worth $4 million I believe.

The O.J. Simpson case + 5 years: Where are they now?

Living well on a pension

Afterward, Simpson successfully challenged paying the award and lives well today on a hefty pension plan. He draws $25,000 a month on the $4 million pension set up when the former pro football star, actor and ad pitchman was making millions.

$25,000 a month is still a lot of money from where I come from.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:39 PM

Could anyone possibly be stupid enough to think that producing this show might be a good idea? I mean--

Sorry. Dumb question.