Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2004, 09:17 AM

Default See, I told you so

[ QUOTE ]
Choicepoker is an absolute ghost town.

Last time I checked there were 7 people logged in.

I don't see how they can last very long, they won't be making enough money to pay for overhead.

Their dumb rebate program only counts the hands where you actually put money in the pot. It's horrendous if you're a solid player who sees ~20% of flops.

People should not join or deposit money into choicepoker. They're not making money and they will probably close down. After they go bust, they may very well go the way of dutch boyd.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA

See, I told you so.

But no, you people wouldn't listen.

I you took the advice from E.A. you wouldn't have lost your money on this dump.

These bonus whores will do anything for a 20% bonus, even put money in a ghost town. You paid a hard vigorish, and you lost your entire deposit.

I predicted this would happen before anyone else and I'm smarter than you people.

Old 03-18-2004, 01:07 PM

Default Re: See, I told you so

I predicted this would happen before anyone else and I'm smarter than you people.

You are not trying to win the 2+2 popularity contest here, are you? I remember someone also predicted that ACR was going to shut down soon, but it still hasn't happened yet.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Choicepoker will probably close down in near future

[ QUOTE ]
We originally did have a 48 hour cashout policy. We later changed it to 96 hours due to several players who were caught chip dumping on heads up tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

My cashout has taken a little over 2100 hours so far. Did you change the policy again?
Old 06-16-2004, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to set the record straight I predicted they would close before anyone else. A mere 4 hours after the owner advertised the site here I said that players deposits would not be safe.
Old 06-16-2004, 01:06 AM

Didn't you hear yet? Some dude named jek posted here "Choice poker no worries". He said everyone would get paid very soon. Everyone knows jek is never wrong. So it looks like the joke is on you Gabbbbby, according to jek.
Old 06-16-2004, 03:09 AM

You guys are such whiny kids. Elizabeth-Anne, why don't YOU try making a poker site? No? Some lame excuse? That's what I thought. In fact, what would you say you contribute to the poker community besides negativity and spite? I don't like your criticism of choice poker (which I have never played), didn't your mother ever tell you if you can't say something nice... God, keep your mouth shut, this forum is degenerating into more and more bickering with each passing day, and I have not been here long by anyone's standards.