Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Embarrassing Wedding Stories

My wife has some pretty wild friends, and at our wedding me and the groomsmen were making wagers on which of her lush friends would take a header on the dance floor. Most of the money went to her blond Pam Anderson look alike friend who wore white tight ass pants, and no underwear, pubes sticking out for all to see. Sure enough one of her friends fell on the dance floor, not the Pam Anderson look alike, but skirt did fly high, and she was not wearing any underwear.

One of my friends hooked up with one of my wifes friends and knocked her up that night. We were in there wedding at the Tropicana the next year. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

M

The last wedding I went to the bride was totally hammered. She actually grabbed my ass on the dance floor and was bumping and grinding her brother. My gf was not impressed.

Is this kind of thing becoming more common?

[/ QUOTE ]

Angelina Jolie got married?

[/ QUOTE ]

This puts the whole event in a brand new context. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I wish it was Jolie.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife has some pretty wild friends, and at our wedding me and the groomsmen were making wagers on which of her lush friends would take a header on the dance floor. Most of the money went to her blond Pam Anderson look alike friend who wore white tight ass pants, and no underwear, pubes sticking out for all to see. Sure enough one of her friends fell on the dance floor, not the Pam Anderson look alike, but skirt did fly high, and she was not wearing any underwear.

One of my friends hooked up with one of my wifes friends and knocked her up that night. We were in there wedding at the Tropicana the next year. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is a great story! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to DJ weddings. Some highlights:

The groom who shoved the cake in the Bride’s face who was then jumped and beaten to a pulp by the Bride’s family

The groom who was caught by the photographer banging the maid of honor in the kitchen (must have been an interesting wedding album)

The bride who obviously took the term “head” table literally during the reception.

The best man who ran out with all the gift cards & cash presents.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are good stories but we need more details about #2 and #3.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it is very difficult to find what used to be called a "lady". Our women have turned into men.

And bumping and grinding your brother is just gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be an Angelina Jolie fan.

I just read about a local wedding where a fight broke out and the groom or groomsman got their finger bit off. Funny thing is the same thing happened a year or so ago at another local wedding.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:07 PM

A couple of years ago, I went to our friends wedding, and he invited the big boss man at our company. They are both very very rich, and the wife is somewhat eccentric in that she always wears purple. I had a black suit, purple polka dot tie, and a purple shirt..... and she hit on me in a druken stupor at the bar and we chatted for about an hour, while all my friends were laughing at the two of us, and her husband just looked at us like, wtf?....She is 70 something.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:18 PM

This had so much potential...

[ QUOTE ]
A couple of years ago, I went to our friends wedding, and he invited the big boss man at our company. They are both very very rich, and the wife is somewhat eccentric in that she always wears purple. I had a black suit, purple polka dot tie, and a purple shirt..... and she hit on me in a druken stupor at the bar and we chatted for about an hour, while all my friends were laughing at the two of us, and her husband just looked at us like, wtf?....

[/ QUOTE ]

Until this came along
[ QUOTE ]
She is 70 something.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This had so much potential...

[ QUOTE ]
A couple of years ago, I went to our friends wedding, and he invited the big boss man at our company. They are both very very rich, and the wife is somewhat eccentric in that she always wears purple. I had a black suit, purple polka dot tie, and a purple shirt..... and she hit on me in a druken stupor at the bar and we chatted for about an hour, while all my friends were laughing at the two of us, and her husband just looked at us like, wtf?....

[/ QUOTE ]

Until this came along
[ QUOTE ]
She is 70 something.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the potential increased at that point. Too bad. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 04:21 PM

It would not have been a funny story if she was a 20 year old hot blonde....just another saturday night.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 04:35 PM

You should have gone for the glory anyways... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]