Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 06:46 AM

Default Re: suggestion for OOT

I've been banned for a long time now also, and I still have no idea why. Every time I say this I have to point out that flippin kanekungfu123 got his account unbanned and his posts have got to be close to 50% trolls. Imo I don't troll nearly as much and contribute to mid-hi pl/nl plenty.

OOt is great entertainment and should remain relatively unmoderated. All manner of debauchery should be up for discussion, from cage matches with 5 year old's to Buying/Selling souls for $CHEAP$ .

Oh yea, my original screenname was Dr. Strangelove. And gimmick accounts are hilarious.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:03 AM

I dont believe in all these : "Oh, I am offended", "Oh this thread is in bad taste complaints". Just ignore posters you dont like and dont click topics which are not interesting to you and move on.
I think OOT should remain unchanged cause many people have much fun here.

Best wishes
Old 07-24-2005, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont believe in all these : "Oh, I am offended", "Oh this thread is in bad taste complaints".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's less about being offended than being tired of the silliness (being nice).
Old 07-24-2005, 07:08 AM

Well, I've already started my first post at cardplayer. I can't take all this crap. Banning every day or every other day for god knows what when: "women get their period" threads are started all the time and crap.

I'm sure 2+2 is shaking that I'm leaving. Basically, I think wacki or Dynasty has gotten my language or characteristics or something down pat and is now banning me at will so I have to leave.

Wacki, Dynasty, or whichever mod is banning the crap out of me, I hope some woman cuts your dick off.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure 2+2 is shaking that I'm leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you enlighten me as to what your name was before all this banning stuff?
I'm still a bit confused about what happened in your case.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:21 AM

I love OOT. It's my favorite spot on the whole net (okay, maybe second behind this)). I've gotten relationship advice that actually helped, gotten awesome recommendations for both movies and music, and help with products (iPod, beard trimmer, etc.). I liked it better before the moderation. The thread locking, suspensions and bannings are fine, but I don't understand the need to dance on somebody's grave.

Regardless, please don't get rid of OOT. Don't let a few complainers take away what dozens of us love. If you do decide to get rid of it, give us some ample warning so we can all find somewhere else to congregate.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:22 AM

I won't say who I was but I'm sure some of you could figure it out. No big deal anyway. It's just cyberspace. It isn't like I live in your neighborhood.

Anyway, if one of the mods decides that he doesn't like you, you may have to leave 2+2 like me.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Troll" responses will tell me the elimination of this forum is the right way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations, Mat. You have just made life for the trolls easier by telling them what they can do to piss everyone off (killing this forum), which is what they want to do in the first place.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's one vote against canning OOT, as even with moderators it is by far my favorite forum in which to lurk.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-24-2005, 09:16 AM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] OOT.