Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   suggestion for OOT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=299272)

07-24-2005 04:06 AM

suggestion for OOT

I suggest OOT be eliminated from 2+2. You can't have a forum that is so hypocritical. Ban someone for one thing yet let another thing slide.

07-24-2005 04:09 AM

Re: suggestion for OOT

What is Mat Sklansky's e-mail address or where can I reach him. Thanks

lighterjobs 07-24-2005 04:22 AM

mattysklansky@twoplustwo.com

Mat Sklansky 07-24-2005 04:48 AM

It would certainly make my life easier. On the other hand it is one of the more popular forums. User input here would be nice. If we did can the general oot, we could still have specific other topic forums where subjects would be more specific. A movie forum, for instance. By the way. I want this threead to be taken seriously. "Troll" responses will tell me the elimination of this forum is the right way to go.

Mat

New001 07-24-2005 04:50 AM

I'd rather have OOT as it is than not at all or separated more.

Brian 07-24-2005 04:52 AM

Here's one vote against canning OOT, as even with moderators it is by far my favorite forum in which to lurk.

-Brian

pokerdirty 07-24-2005 04:56 AM

where else can you talk about how many 5 yr olds you can take out before they can take you down, or date advice, or draw pictures on MS Paint making David Sklansky's forehead 4x larger than it really is?

if you don't like OOT, don't click on the Other Other Topics link.

Reef 07-24-2005 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's one vote against canning OOT, as even with moderators it is by far my favorite forum in which to lurk.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree

[censored] 07-24-2005 04:58 AM

I don't think we need to get of the OOT but some things need to change.

1) I can't believe I am saying this but the moderators need to bring the hammer down on the sexual posts. they have gotten out of hand, have been down countless time, are lame and are in poor taste. If someone really wants to know about [censored]-ing on the period, pubic hairs or the size of my unit then they can search through the god damned archives.

2) gimmick accounts need to just be banned on site. Yes some of them are well done and funny but most are lame and just piss me the hell off. So because too many lame brains are incapable of producing funny everyone needs to suffer. It is harsh but it needs to be done.

I'll think of more later but do those two things and OOT will be better.

KKbluff 07-24-2005 04:58 AM

I say keep the OOT.
REASON : It is a great way to talk about things in life OTHER than poker.

True that some topics get out of control and become a waste of time, but there are the select few that make the OOT worth the while...

If this forum is to be kept it needs to have a DEDICATED moderator.
High school kids talking about sex/whatever else, is immature and needs to STOP (they are ruining this forum).