Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2005, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Paypal for Pokerstars $

Thanks for stating your opinion.

Open debate is what this forum is all about, imo.

As I intimated earlier, arguments can be made for and against deleting many of the topics that arise often in "The Zoo".

However, I don't feel that most of our readers need constant nursemaiding, and they can make up their own minds with regard to the topic in hand.

Requesting swaps of money between sites has not become an epidemic here, by any stretch of the imagination, and I can see that on some occasions, for some reasons, a request could easily be construed as being reasonable and convenient. Whether or not someone agrees to swap is between two consenting adults, and I am sure the Granny episode has "helped" in some ways by making everyone extra diligent in considering who to deal with in future possible transactions. Long before it became an epidemic, the Moderators would certainly decide to set rules in stone if an increase in requests began to upset the tenor of The Zoo.

However, at this time, I think the general air of self-moderation by most Zoo posters is close to perfect and should be allowed to continue without too many strict rules being imposed from above and spoiling the enjoyment of being involved with such a responsible group of people with an underlying strong common interest.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:22 PM

Wow, I'm actually outraged at the hostility some of you show on the board to an active member of 2+2.

Thankfully, Morgant and Allinlife were nice enough to help me out with the transfers.

Blackjack
Old 06-13-2005, 10:25 PM

Don't trust Blackjack at all, he is a shady guy.

One time, I told him I would send him 650$ playmoney on stars for 600 playmoney on party, and I never saw anything after sending him the money on stars. What a liar.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:42 AM

I am not sure what the 'official 2+2 view' is on transfer requests. I will provide what my view is. This may or may not be the same as 2+2's. If not, Mat is welcome to provide feedback and I will moderate per his request.

I think we are all here seeking help from fellow posters. Help may be defined as poker advice, technical pc advice, bonus notifications, deposit/transfer assistance, etc. Assisting others is what a public forum is all about.

That being said all is still 'caveat emptor'. Whether you are helping others or being helped you must utilize common sense. This holds true for money transfers, computer system modifications or any other peer-to-peer assistance.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2005, 05:11 PM

I'm looking for more money on Stars of money on paypal. I'll even add 7% extra. Looking to get about $500-$1000
Even small transfer up to 100$ are fine

People were kind enough to help me out the first time and everything went through smoothly. To those people, I thank you.

I asked Mike Haven if it was ok to bump this and he gave me the green light. PM if you can help me out and wanna make some quick cash.

Blackjack