Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paypal for Pokerstars $ (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=271229)

Blackjack 06-12-2005 01:28 PM

Paypal for Pokerstars $

I just moved to the Philipinnes and neteller/party poker are banned here so I have to wait 1-2 weeks for the check from neteller and WU the money then. In the meantime, I'd like to screw around Pokerstars a little bit.

Looking to transfer 210$ of my money on Paypal for 200$ on Pokerstars. Gimmme a Pm

Blackjack

Blackjack 06-12-2005 01:45 PM

Re: Paypal for Pokerstars $

Blah make it 220$ then

Mike Haven 06-12-2005 02:12 PM

I believe that Paypal transactions can be cancelled after the event, and therefore I would advise that anyone thinking of making this or any similar transaction should investigate the full position and possible consequences before acting entirely at their own risk. (This is posted as general advice and has no reflection on Blackjack's integrity, one way or another.)

Blackjack 06-12-2005 03:38 PM

It's obviously based on a contingent of trust. I do post a good amount and wouldn't dare mess with a repuation's sake for $200. The aggrivation I'm going through with Neteller and Party here is just ridiculous to the point where I want to smash a brick through my window.

Blackjack

Jordan 06-12-2005 06:26 PM

i'll bite. i can't pass up a free $20.

Timer 06-13-2005 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just moved to the Philipinnes and neteller/party poker are banned here so I have to wait 1-2 weeks for the check from neteller and WU the money then. In the meantime, I'd like to screw around Pokerstars a little bit.

Looking to transfer 210$ of my money on Paypal for 200$ on Pokerstars. Gimmme a Pm

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion, moderators should INSTANTLY delete these kinds of posts as well as the entire threads, and the posters should be sternly warned about making these kinds of posts again.

This is getting old fast, and shouldn't be tolerated.

MMMMMM 06-13-2005 12:13 AM

Good Suggestion, Timer...Mods Delete...

[ QUOTE ]

In my opinion, moderators should INSTANTLY delete these kinds of posts as well as the entire threads, and the posters should be sternly warned about making these kinds of posts again.

This is getting old fast, and shouldn't be tolerated.

[/ QUOTE ]

tubalkain 06-13-2005 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's obviously based on a contingent of trust. I do post a good amount and wouldn't dare mess with a repuation's sake for $200. The aggrivation I'm going through with Neteller and Party here is just ridiculous to the point where I want to smash a brick through my window.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to insult your integrity, Blackjack, but isn't that exactly what Kaz said before Granny tried to help him?

That's also exactly what someone told me before screwing me on a Magic Online --> Pokerstars transfer. Guess I'm happy that one only cost me $20....

Cubswin 06-13-2005 12:33 AM

bullseye

Losing all 06-13-2005 01:37 AM

Agreed.