Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2004, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Neteller Declined Transfer from EuroBet

[ QUOTE ]
just because I was amused.
Got my email back from eurobet, they said there was a problem and that it would be "re-processed" tomorrow 17:30 english time.

English time?
usually you hear eastern or pacific or something, but this new English time zone is something I didn't know existed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this might come as a shock, but there are more than three time zones in the world. GMT is EST+5. (Or rather EST is GMT-5, as GMT is the baseline for the timezones.)

The only reason I play Eurobet is because it's in England. Swedish tax laws then make all my poker winnings tax free, instead of them being taxed at a flat 36%. (Ofcourse Multipoker support keeps asking me to commit tax fraud, but that's another story.)
Old 12-18-2004, 07:13 AM

Default Mine went through on the second attempt

I made my monthly withdrawal, and it was declined by Neteller on Thursday. It went through with no problem about 24 hours later.
Old 12-18-2004, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Mine went through on the second attempt

How are you supposed to make another attempt to withdraw the money from eurobet if they money isn't there anymore? I tried to withdraw close to 5k earlier this week and just yesterday they declined it, but the money is still missing from my poker account. Of course eurobet never answered my e-mail or phone call. At least it's somewhat of a relief to hear that other people are having the same problem.
Old 12-18-2004, 03:21 PM

Default Same problem here..account activity on Eurobet

Hey all, having same problem. But I can't tell whether or not the $300 I tried to withdrawal is in limbo or whether or not it was put back into my account.

Does anyone know? I don't see how it could be put back into my account, because I would have to transfer it from Sports to Poker, right?

Also, I can't find activity detail (poker wins and losses)for Eurobet like there was on Party/Empire. Anyone know if you can?

Tks
Old 12-18-2004, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Same problem here..account activity on Eurobet

To see data about your withdrawals:
Open Eurobet web page and select "Withdraw" from the drop down list on the upper right part of the screen. Then click link called "Click here to trace your previous withdrawal requests.". Succesful withdrawals have "Sent" in their status.

My last withdrawal is also shown as declined in Neteller and it still says "Requested" at Eurobet. I asked them about declined transfer yesterday and they promised to process it today at 5 pm UTC, but nothing has happened yet.

As far as I know, you can't track your poker sessions like you can track them on Party and other skins.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Same problem here..account activity on Eurobet

Mine bounced yesterday as well, they promised to try again today. They didn't try again. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday for my money.

And I am stuck with these morons! God! (Tax laws here in Sweden make gambling inside the EU tax free, and outside it's taxed at 36%. Eurobet is a british company and hence tax free.)

And every single withdrawal they sit on for 24 hours, to check for collusion. I wonder why my collusion never bothered Party, they always paid my neteller account in 15-30 minutes.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Mine went through on the second attempt

[ QUOTE ]
How are you supposed to make another attempt to withdraw the money from eurobet if they money isn't there anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't make the 2nd attempt. Eurobet did. I wasn't even aware of the problem until I logged into Neteller and saw the log. By then, they had already made the 2nd attempt, which was successful, and the money was in my Neteller account.
Old 12-19-2004, 01:51 PM

Default Update

At 12:30 today, my first request which had been declined twice previously showed up in my Neteller account as approved.

I had made a second withdrawl request for the balance of my money at Eurobet yesterday and that one showed up as declined.

Definitely still some issues but it appears like we'll get our money eventually.

I have to give Party credit. I finished clearing the $200 bonus this morning and less than 2 hours later, it was in my Neteller account all safe and sound.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Update

Dec 19 12:30 Eurobet - $335.00 USD Accepted
Dec 17 12:44 Eurobet - $335.00 USD Declined
Dec 16 22:05 Poker Stars $50.00 - USD Accepted
Dec 16 12:08 Eurobet - $335.00 USD Declined

Well looks like I got mine! Good luck to everyone else!
Old 12-19-2004, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Update

Mine was declined again. *sigh*