Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Andrew Black talking about Neverwins hand when still 1 more to act

Black is a friggin' baby. I mean he has frickin' 10s and he's throwing a hissy fit because an ace flops, gimme a break man. Why can't the guy just shut up and muck his hand if he thinks someone has the ace.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Black is a friggin' baby. I mean he has frickin' 10s and he's throwing a hissy fit because an ace flops, gimme a break man. Why can't the guy just shut up and muck his hand if he thinks someone has the ace.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was more of the way he played the hand instead of what the flop was. So stop being a faggot.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:09 AM

In general, I think it's bad etiquette to reveal information about your hand, especially when one or more players have acted before you, and one or more players are left to act. Sometimes by revealing information about your hand, you might narrow down the range of someone else's possible holdings (e.g., you might know that a certain card is dead, and therefore can't be held by your opponent). This gives extra information to the person left to act.

Obviously, how eggregious a breach it is depends on the exact situation. I think it's best to steer clear of such situations by not commenting on your hand while the pot is still up for grabs.