Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 03:40 PM

Default Re: When girls ask you if they are attractive

[ QUOTE ]
If you can only discuss something as complex and sohpisticated as feminine beauty using "scales of 1 to 10" then you shouldn't be talking to girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is a little overboard. If someone I know tells me he's going to set me up with a "10", I'm pretty much accepting.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:42 PM

When a girl asks if she's attractive, I prefer:

"No, but I'll sleep with you anyway."
Old 06-16-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When a girl asks if she's attractive, I prefer:

"No, but I'll sleep with you anyway."

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!
Old 06-16-2005, 03:45 PM

Unless its a questionon how they look "today", like howdo they look in an outfit or something, my standard response to this annoying (incredibly loaded) question, is eye them up and down for about half a sec, and then go "meh, I'd [censored] on your chest". So I don't get asked that question to much anymore.

I hate all questions that are loaded. They are completely meaningless, because if you are asking them because you are insecure the answer isnt going to change anything, because you know how they are going to answer the question before you ask it. Its like "Did you miss me?" wtf kinda question is that? Even if I didnt, im going to say I did. And do you really want to hear me say I didnt? My personal rule is I never ask a question unless I'm prepared to hear every possible answer.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A girl you are pretty good friends with -- and you have no intentions of ever becoming more than just friends with -- asks you how attractive she is on a scale of 1 to 10. In reality she is about a 6 -- not ugly, but not particularly gorgeous. What's your response?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're really friends with her, just tell her you would never answer bother trying to answer such a loaded question. Then give her a rash of [censored] about putting you in a situation like that, and tell her to never do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the defensive response? Lots of people tell their mothers and other family members they look great, so shouldn't you be able to compliment a friend on how good she looks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you can compliment a friend, but that's not the issue at hand. The OP is not offering the complement, the friend is just digging for one. Generally speaking, by digging for complements like this she knows that she may be putting the OP in a position where he/she has to either lie or hurt her feelings. Putting a friend in this position strikes be as obnoxiously manipulative, IMHO.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:51 PM

Have to like it when they ask if you think the outfit they are wearing makes them look fat. so tempted to say; no those clothes dont make you look fat... the fat makes you look fat.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my standard response to this annoying (incredibly loaded) question, is eye them up and down for about half a sec, and then go "meh, I'd [censored] on your chest".

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this answer.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:52 PM

"Solid....seven and a half"

DN
Old 06-16-2005, 03:54 PM

Tell her she's a 10.

Then suddenly freeze up and go, "Uh, wait a minute. You meant ... 10 being good?"
Old 06-16-2005, 04:07 PM

meh, I'd [censored] on your chest".

I assume this is "poop" on your chest?

Its like "Did you miss me?" wtf kinda question is that? Even if I didnt, im going to say I did.

Not me. I always tell the truth, even when I lie. Inch from a yard baby, inch from a yard.

My personal rule is I never ask a question unless I'm prepared to hear every possible answer.

I think I know what you mean. If you mean you won't go psycho if they give you a bad answer then I agree. If you mean you don't ask a question you need to know the answer to, well .... that's not the best mindset IMO.

To the OP:

If the girl is doable, I will shock her with a crude remark that lets her know I [censored] her and treat her as a piece of meat while doing it.

If the girl isn't doable.

1) I make fun of her for being insecure.
2) Sidestep the question and tell her about someone who does have the hots for her.
3) Comment on a negative feature and then comment on a positive feature.
4) Anything but give her a number. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.