Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   When girls ask you if they are attractive (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274287)

miajag81 06-16-2005 03:27 PM

When girls ask you if they are attractive

A girl you are pretty good friends with -- and you have no intentions of ever becoming more than just friends with -- asks you how attractive she is on a scale of 1 to 10. In reality she is about a 6 -- not ugly, but not particularly gorgeous. What's your response?

moondogg 06-16-2005 03:29 PM

Re: When girls ask you if they are attractive

[ QUOTE ]
A girl you are pretty good friends with -- and you have no intentions of ever becoming more than just friends with -- asks you how attractive she is on a scale of 1 to 10. In reality she is about a 6 -- not ugly, but not particularly gorgeous. What's your response?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're really friends with her, just tell her you would never answer bother trying to answer such a loaded question. Then give her a rash of [censored] about putting you in a situation like that, and tell her to never do it again.

bosoxfan 06-16-2005 03:30 PM

Tell her for you to be able to give an accurate score you will have to see her naked.

ZeeJustin 06-16-2005 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're really friends with her, just tell her you would never answer bother trying to answer such a loaded question. Then give her a rash of [censored] about putting you in a situation like that, and tell her to never do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the defensive response? Lots of people tell their mothers and other family members they look great, so shouldn't you be able to compliment a friend on how good she looks? That being said, no one wants to hear they are a 6, so give her an 8, or avoid the lie all together by saying something like, "I dont know, but you're very attractive in that dress."

Women like to hear they look good from everyone, that shouldn't surprise anyone. She's a friend, so give her what she wants.

ceskylev 06-16-2005 03:33 PM

If you can only discuss something as complex and sohpisticated as feminine beauty using "scales of 1 to 10" then you shouldn't be talking to girls.

miajag81 06-16-2005 03:34 PM

She's the one that gave those parameters, not me.

jackdaniels 06-16-2005 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell her for you to be able to give an accurate score you will have to see her naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wise.

jakethebake 06-16-2005 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can only discuss something as complex and sohpisticated as feminine beauty using "scales of 1 to 10" then you shouldn't be talking to girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a girl right?

chaas4747 06-16-2005 03:39 PM

I'd [censored] ya, is clearly the correct answer.

dcasper70 06-16-2005 03:39 PM

My standard response:

"Doesn't matter what I think. What do YOU think you are?"

You'll get some pretty interesting answers, like an obvious hog thinking she's a 7.
Be on the lookout for 8's who think they're 5's....