Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Party\'s not giving me the bonus...wtf!?

[ QUOTE ]
I just got this, Dikshit knows how to play ball...

[ QUOTE ]
However, we see that you have been a good player with us and hence we would make a consideration for this time.

A bonus amount of $100.00 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 500 raked hands before 06-JUL-2005, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played, just by clicking on the "Cashier" option on our Lobby, and then clicking on "Bonus Account".

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds a lot like COMPBONUS doesn't it? Did you ever use COMPBONUS before?
Old 06-06-2005, 06:48 PM

I just returned from vacation, took $400 out to pay off a credit card...and then saw this bonus. I am not sure if I am in the same boat. My question:

If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

IF you left out the "but prior to making a qualifying deposit"...it would read one way. But with that statement, it seems like they are saying 'except'...when they say 'but'...which would seem to say that if you pulled some $$ out before you deposited, it would be okay. It seems to me they just want you to keep the money in while playing. Anyone else see it this way upon reading the T&C again?

---Leavenfish
Old 06-06-2005, 06:52 PM

Yeah, I got the compbonus as well, but I'd rather have the $150 bonus becuase I will be playing there anyway.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:14 PM

i wouldnt say "what the [censored]?" in response to you breaking the conditions of their bonus and then not recieving said bonus...

rj
Old 06-06-2005, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wouldnt say "what the [censored]?" in response to you breaking the conditions of their bonus and then not recieving said bonus...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, good for you. Anyways, I wasn't a dick in the email I wrote them, I was just suprised that they really weren't going to give me the bonus after hearing that other people got it after calling.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:51 AM

Have you ever done the comp bonus? It is $100 5x, I bet they just gave you that.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:35 PM

I was on the phone with customer service on an unrelated issue and asked the specific question can I withdraw money during the bonus period and still qualify for the bonus and was told yes. I then withdrew money and was going to deposit for the bonus the next day. I then read the terms and conditions and realized I had a big problem and called party and got the withdrawal reversed. I then deposited for the bonus but used non caps for the bonus code and then found out the code is now case sensitive. I then called and begged and was given the bonus. I know I used to not capitalize the bonus and still got it. Am I crazy or is this another change in party's policies. I think the customer service people ought to be aware of the terms and coditions of bonuses and if they were just being nice as they told me when they let me have the bonus in the past without capitalizing the code they should have notified me. By the way, I know I was double stupid this time.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was not aware of the new rule and cashed out then redeposited.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this too, and am bummed. POKERACENOW here I come.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:25 PM

NH

I figured I could just cash out and re-load since I didn't have $600 in my Neteller account and I didn't want to use IGMPay and tie up $600 for a week.

I didn't get the bonus either. I called Party and they were both very polite and very apologetic but stated that I did not qualify for the bonus because of my recent cash-outs.

My reply?

Oops. I screwed up.

Bottom line?

Take responsibility for your own actions and don't bitch just because you screwed up and didn't get your FREE MONEY this time.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NH

I figured I could just cash out and re-load since I didn't have $600 in my Neteller account and I didn't want to use IGMPay and tie up $600 for a week.

I didn't get the bonus either. I called Party and they were both very polite and very apologetic but stated that I did not qualify for the bonus because of my recent cash-outs.

My reply?

Oops. I screwed up.

Bottom line?

Take responsibility for your own actions and don't bitch just because you screwed up and didn't get your FREE MONEY this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Party won't give them an advertised bonus because he screwed up and didn't read the changed terms to qualify, thats their right.

His right now is to not play there without a bonus and to play one of the other major sites that offer bonuses everyday of the week.

There's no reason to be upset. Anyone can play with a bonus all the time these days. The games are similar everywhere I go. I see no difference in the low limits from one sight to the other. Actually, I'm clearing the Party bonus right now and find the games there horrible these days. I can't wait to get it over with and cash out. Although on occassion, I find a good table to play at, but I can't seem to get any cards when I do. Oh well, thats the life of a cheap azz hoe.