Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2004, 03:50 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW (Party skin) $200 + free book signup bonus

then go to the site you found the other info at, and write support with your questions.

there is no affiliate program, they don't know when it will be added.

as far as whether you can join if you are already a member at other skins, of course he can answer that here. what he can't do is roll out his skin in the form of an essay.

the URL is www.pokernow.com

if people want the entire history, they should go there and read.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:52 PM

I fully agree Thomas.

OF COURSE you do. you are somehow involved with the site whether you want to admit it or not.

you did not come here to "confirm" that bonus code, you came here to distribute it. there is more info posted at bw.com than there is here.

you aint' fooling nobody.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:56 PM

Get Real!! You remind me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Everyone is out to get you.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get Real!! You remind me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Everyone is out to get you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh, I think everyone was out to get Mel Gibson in that movie. Bad analogy.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:57 PM

Yes, I thought about that one after I wrote it, lol.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I fully agree Thomas.

OF COURSE you do. you are somehow involved with the site whether you want to admit it or not.

you did not come here to "confirm" that bonus code, you came here to distribute it. there is more info posted at bw.com than there is here.

you aint' fooling nobody.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are being harsh unless this poster has a history of spamming affiliate or refer-a-friend codes. Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't see how you can jump to the conclusion you have.

The first assumption you made in this thread stated that pokernow was NOT a skin. I try and teach my critters to have their facts and to think before they speak.

May I offer you this advice?
Old 10-13-2004, 04:18 PM

PLEASE CW!! don't sink yourself.

shall i dissect your original post?

let's just look at it in general, and i will tear it apart if need be.

you came here and made a post that supposedly was looking to confirm that this code was a good code.

YOU linked a thread where mr. pokernow announced the codes and announced that they are up and running.

your original post was a poorly designed way to announce that Party has a new skin (as evidenced by your subject line). this same subject line also squeezed in the code, the deal, and the book.

MANY spammers have come before you and been less subtle and not gotten away with it. you did not even try!!

that's shameful. the effort of trying is half the fun. i don't know what your involvement is, but based on your original post i would bet my life it is financial involvement involved with this code.

what i have is not called paranoia, it is called advertiser's right to call foul as i see it. i pay this place to fly banners, and in 5,000+ posts i have mentioned one of my own banners in ONE thread that involved a related subject, and answered a direct question exactly 2 times.

i'm very happy for you and the fine folks at pokernow, but with those deep pockets you can certainly afford joining the ranks as a paid advertiser.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:20 PM

Thanks dj for the headsup.

I was the one who contacted PokerNow. I first did to ask a question regarding their free poker book offer and to find out if they had any additional offers for people signing up. I got a reply back from Jane Jack the President of PokerNow and she said they just have the standard $25 signup offer. I asked if some additional ones could be setup and we started discussing various offers until we arrived at the 3 listed in link above.

As for PokerNow being a skin of Party. I was skeptical as well, since the software is very similar, so I contacted Party Poker directly and received a reply (which was posted in this thread).

Now I may be getting scammed by an affiliate of Party, but I'd think Party would tell me so. Also, when I asked Jane about how they became a "skin" of Party, she said they were actually a "Sister" site to Party, so maybe they are one in the same.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:23 PM

May I offer you this advice?

no you can't

do what you always do and go back to the 15 other threads in the last 2 days you started under aliases and offer YOURSELF some advice
Old 10-13-2004, 04:26 PM

I asked if some additional ones could be setup and we started discussing various offers until we arrived at the 3 listed in link above.

first, welcome to 2+2

regarding this above statement, please clarify something. you say that you contacted jane jack from pokernow and requested these codes be set up, and she complied. are they your codes?