Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Keeping track of cards.

[ QUOTE ]
if you play online i dont think you have to memorize to the same extent as live. online you can look at your hand real quick and determine if it MAY be playable. if not, I don't really worry about it because i am not playing higher than 3/6 and there are a lot of the same people at the site i play that i have good notes on. If so, you can look in no time to see if your hand/suit/straight cards are live. If you are going to continue with your hand then look at what people who fold 3rd have. usually half the table will still be in the hand in most pots and you dont have to memorize those right away because you can see them right in front of your face.

Live I do what jeffage does but I order them highest to lowest and say them a couple times before looking at my cards. it isnt like there are other things going on to distract you or other tables to look at when you are at B&M so you might as well do it every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Highest to lowest is obviously the best way to do it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img](this is my way)

People who do it lowest to highest are misguided at best and horribly retarded at worst.