Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Cannot open accounts on Party & Empire, It\'s Official

[ QUOTE ]
wow my post below is gonna look stupid in flat mode...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2005, 02:23 PM

Yeah, I re-read it and it was confusing. You need to use 'different' email addresses for each account. However, this only applies to when you first sign-up. After the account is setup I then change them all to the same email address and it works fine.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:51 PM

does it work fine when you withdraw? I am afraid to open up a Coral acct with a new email only to find out when I go to cashout that it is illegal.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:04 PM

I have not had any problems with Neteller. They did have me call in though when the name on the account(my wife) didn't match the Neteller account(me). But that was only once when I originally made the account. If the names match there is no problem.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:19 PM

I, like many others here, have multiple Party skin accounts. My concern has always been that I will one day receive a message saying "It has been detected that you have multiple accounts on the Party skin network. As a result all of the funds in your accounts have been frozen due to contravention of the terms and conditions to which you agreed.

Considering that I hold more funds in Party Skin sights than any other, this is a concern.

Any thoughts?
Old 01-15-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's just not worth it to work from another PC for me, it might be for others. I was only interested in the bonus anyway, so I'll just whore myself to another site.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you do it this way, you don't have to stay on the other machine. Once you sign up on another PC, you download and install the software on your own PC, and then log in as an existing account with the use name and password you got on the second PC.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:28 PM

I have accounts on both Party and Empire, and signed up for PokerNow a few days ago. I used all the same info -- phone, email, address -- and had no problems. In fact, I spoke with one of the customer service reps to validate my account, and she mentioned to me that my Party account hadn't been validated yet, so she would do that while validating my new PokerNow account. Didn't seem to mind at all.

I did have to sign up for the new account on a different computer, but have no problems playing both Empire and PokerNow or Party at the same time on my regular computer. Once you make the account, they really seem not to care. Hopefully that'll continue to be true.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I, like many others here, have multiple Party skin accounts. My concern has always been that I will one day receive a message saying "It has been detected that you have multiple accounts on the Party skin network. As a result all of the funds in your accounts have been frozen due to contravention of the terms and conditions to which you agreed.

Considering that I hold more funds in Party Skin sights than any other, this is a concern.

Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have four Party skin accounts, and play at whichever is offering a bouns. Once I clear a bonus, I keep as much money in that account as I need to continue playing there, and withdraw the rest to Neteller, ready for the next bonus. The other three accounts that I am not currently playing have only a few dollars each.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:02 PM

Thanks Crix, now you gave me nightmares.

And I have two very active accounts, as I 8-table on Party.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:08 PM

I think you are fine, they used to allow it, if they were going to do anything they woulf I assume send you an email telling you you had to close all but 1, but they make so much off rake that I really dont think they care, they know if you are playig from the same ip asddy so collusion is not a factor like it sounds. If they took funds, and it got out, I am sure there would be some major backlash by 2+2, RGP, etc., as many of the players that post on the internet are multi-table players.