Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2004, 02:45 AM

Default Re: How do I get the bodies and faces out?

Curiosity got the better of me and I downloaded it, version 65R.

I also downloaded Aces McCoy's zip file, to try to get his modified table and have everything else be black space. But the file as it stands isn't much help. I figured out to back up my old corresponding seat images and table images in Party, then to replace them with Aces' versions. Only the modified table he put in came out, though. Seats 0 and 1 through 9, though black as per Aces' downloaded pics, don't get show up as black on Party's table.

There's no PVL file to import, and while the table and the people images are all surrounded by black, I had to just put in numbers, after I figured it out, by myself.

So what do I have to do to get the images of the peoples' faces and bodies to be gone? It makes for a difficult read to have all those numbers up there with everyone's images still behind.
Old 11-21-2004, 02:48 AM

Default Re: New problem on .6u

[ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to use .65R (the first one I've tried) and getting no overlays.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting the same problem. Can we get the previous version back up for download?
Old 11-21-2004, 04:06 AM

P.S. -- Am having problems closing Playerview. Trying to leave the program by hitting the "X" in the top right corner doesn't work, and I have to CTRL ALT DEL numerous times to get out of the program.

Trying to rightclick the program name in the taskbar along the bottom also cannot be done. Another CTRL ALT DEL deal.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:12 AM

Also, to keep things separated, here's another thing.

When cards come up over stats, or when a pop up comes up, after the image is gone, it reveals that it has wiped out the overlays wherever it has touched them. The modify layout pop up window itself comes right in the middle of my screen and wipes out half the numbers on four tables.

Closing and opening the tables doesn't seem to help, and forcing an update doesn't help; the only thing I've noticed that helps is closing Playerview entirely, which as I've noted above presents problems of its own.

Is there a way you can make it so numbers aren't getting constantly wiped out this way? Even a refresh would be great...if we could just click and have all stats re-displayed or refreshed or both, quickly.

As it is, most programs do not let you lock where you want windows to pop up, so almost every program you use at the same time you use Party winds up wiping out info in the overlay that you can't get back. Party even has those Empire-like stupid tourney promotion windows flashing up all the time now. There's always a pop-up window from somebody somewhere -- we need to be able to keep access to stats without having to close out Playerview entirely and restart it, to do so.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:38 AM

If the overlays don't reappear within a second then you are running into one of our known issues. We know where the problem is and we are working on a fix. It will be in the final version. Right now the only fix is to close and restart playerview.

~CT
Old 11-21-2004, 01:10 PM

Suddenly the icons seem to be intermittnat. If I quit and then restart, the Icons sometimes come back, sometimes they don't. I tried enabling & then disabling the icons in the layout, no luck.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2004, 02:35 PM

Sorry guys I'm not at school right now I'm at home and I'm pretty busy with my family I'm not having a lot of time to code. I'll try to get something up today for you guys having trouble.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:02 AM

bb/100 is double of what i have in my PT db.. why?
Old 11-22-2004, 12:48 AM

make sure you are not aliased and have no filters on in PT and no filters on in PV.

If your are still having problems can you post the netwon and the number of hands for the player in question.

~CT

Edit: typo
Old 11-22-2004, 05:46 AM

I just upgraded to .65 and some of the tables weren't showing any data. I closed PlayerView and opened it again, and then none of the tables had any stats. I closed PT as mentioned above and still had no stats on any of the tables.

Closed one of the tables and opened a fresh one, have stats for that table but none of the others.

I know this isn't a great week for you, but please take a minute to write us a patch that uses the .6's 'inefficient' code for checking the hh files.