Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2004, 10:14 PM

Default Re: David Williams.......

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seems like a big dork to me. Plays magic the gathering, flips out when he gets a B on his report card.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he's 2.5 million richer than you are, so I'm rather confident in stating he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot...money's everything.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure he's 2.5 million richer than you are, so I'm rather confident in stating he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

So jvcdwc has a million dollars? DW won 3.5 million in this tourney.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now I remember why this forum sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you come here just to say how much you hate everyone's threads...if you don't like them, just don't click on them. YOU'RE ONLY BUMPING THEM TO THE TOP BY REPLYING.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made 2 posts in the last month you idget.

[/ QUOTE ]

two in this thread and one in the kings thread...and neither of them did anything except to make fun/critisize someone elses post.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you come here just to say how much you hate everyone's threads...if you don't like them, just don't click on them. YOU'RE ONLY BUMPING THEM TO THE TOP BY REPLYING.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

two in this thread and one in the kings thread...and neither of them did anything except to make fun/critisize someone elses post.

[/ QUOTE ]

On no, I overlooked the post you made in 'thebeat busted by rug doctor' thread. You posted a real gem there:

"What is the point of this post? "

Your posts sure are insightful.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On no, I overlooked the post you made in 'thebeat busted by rug doctor' thread. You posted a real gem there:

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time of me making that post I had 2 previous posts. Please stop man, you are an annoying insignificant pest on this board. You are like Erostratus X 10 without the underage girls.

Seriously man, the funny is not with you.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time of me making that post I had 2 previous posts. Please stop man, you are an annoying insignificant pest on this board. You are like Erostratus X 10 without the underage girls.

Seriously man, the funny is not with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be funny. I usually post insightful stuff. You post nothing but insults to others posts. You ask 'is this post necessary?' or say 'this has already been discussed.' Add something to the board and post something useful.

P.S. I make bread look like a sammich.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:43 PM

And like I've said, you are an idiot. You act like all I do is run around insulting people when I do nothing like that. I made one post asking if the thread somebody started was relevant and another in this thread. Just quit replying to my posts if you have problems with them.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And like I've said, you are an idiot. You act like all I do is run around insulting people when I do nothing like that. I made one post asking if the thread somebody started was relevant and another in this thread. Just quit replying to my posts if you have problems with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I troll all the 2+2 boards with regular frequency. I rarely post (I have so little to add). That being said, I make special exception to you.

Stop posting here, you are a fountain of pointless negativity. If you have something constructive to add to a discussion, please, prove me wrong.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:05 PM

Default BUMP *NT*

-bump-
Old 09-07-2004, 11:19 PM

Default Sorry, Dynasty, but you\'re wrong

2 thumbs up for Abagardo's coordination of two old and semi-obscure (especially now) movie references to make a great wry joke [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You getting enough fiber? You're getting awfully cranky it seems lately.