Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2004, 06:44 PM

Default Re: 31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Looks like a fat chick did it. The nice thing is, if you find her, she should be easy to aprehend (fat chicks can't run fast or hide in small spaces).
Old 09-04-2004, 08:20 PM

Rule 32: Don't do this
Old 09-04-2004, 09:55 PM

Default A few tips especially for you

Hi Beer and Pizza,

Getting girls really not that involved. Here's a few tips especially for you.

1: Just clean your car and wash yourself regularly.

2: Eat less pizzas and drink less beers.

3: Sit less in front of the computer and TV.

4: Try not to boast about "who did it?" with you.

Good luck,

Fishy

PS: For more tips ask in my forum and I'll get a hot chick to coach you into a superstud because I might be too busy to answer you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2004, 12:23 AM

I am just shuddering at what my girlfriend would do to me if I followed this list. Ugh.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am just shuddering at what my girlfriend would do to me if I followed this list. Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

She'd feel like she owned you and then she'd find some other guy.

~D
Old 09-05-2004, 07:41 AM

Puke. If you want to know what girls want, check out this site: http://www.intellectualwhores.com
Old 09-05-2004, 10:44 AM

This list is 31 ways to take off your pants and hand them to your girlfriend.

Regardless of common sense, most girls want a guy who will take charge, you really dont have to go to the chick flick if you dont't want to.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:14 PM

This list was written by a man.......whos balls were in his girlfriends vice. Heres all you need to know about women. Treat them OK, suprise them with sweet stuff, but very rarely....who do you want to be, the guy that is EXPECTED to vacuum the living room floor, or the guy who gets a BJ for doing such a sweet thing?
Old 09-07-2004, 01:29 AM

wow.

you guys sound like a bunch of bitter a55holes. treat women with the respect they deserve. be honest, about everything. tell them what you want and don't want. be nice to them.

maybe it's a matter of finding the right girl, but i treat my girlfriend well, and i actively seek to find ways to make her life better. not only by buying her [censored] (i do it sometimes) but challenging her and working out our differences and doing things for her. and the wonderful thing is that she does the same for me.

basically, if either of you are selfish, your relationship won't work out for too long.

i'd actually agree with most of the stuff on the list, and i'm certainly not some pushover wussbag. i'm just not an [censored]. i love my girlfriend, she loves me, and we work hard to make sure it shows.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:57 AM

Dude, the self-censoring has got to go.

That aside . . . the list was obviously written by a girl. I'm surprised that a number 32 didn't appear with instructions about giving her a pony.

Furthermore, shouldn't we demand a little more out of our women than this list would let us? I mean, really, we're supposed to shower them with gifts, glorify their name, and never do anything too forward.

I'm sorry, but my girlfriend is not my object of worship. She's great, but not a Deity. I grant you are correct that the wonderful part of a relationship is the challenging of each other to be better, the betterment of one another, and the constant give-and-take.

HOWEVER, the list describes a situation in which the girl takes a lot, and gives little. That is not a good situation. That is the chivalric lie that has been forced upon our society.

It is an odious list, especially the one about girls being fragile. Most men could not handle the festival of pain that is childbirth, and nearly all women experience it without breaking. And, anyway, my girlfriend loves it when I powerbomb her onto the bed(really, no lie). They aren't fragile, they won't break, and it's high time we demanded a little more from them in the way of accountability.