Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2004, 11:11 AM

Default Royal Vegas Cashout saga cont.

So, it turned out Dogmeat was right that you have to make a deposit to get winnings made on the free $10 cashed out ('cashed in', in their strange terminology) from Royal Vegas.

So I set up a Firepay account (Netteller is a no-no in Maryland), opened a new free checking account, linked it to Firepay, transferred 20 bucks from checking, sent it to Royal Vegas, cashed out the winnings plus the 20, and now:

"Hi,

Thank you for your email.

I have had a look at your poker account details and I can see that your withdrawal is currently in an 8 day pending period. You should be able to view the funds in your Firepay account as soon as this pending period has passed. We thank you for your patience and understanding with regards to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of this."

Man, they do take their sweet, sweet time, don't they?
Old 09-02-2004, 11:15 AM

Default Re: Royal Vegas Cashout saga cont.

In this case it's not RV's fault, it's Firepays. For some reason there are large waits associated with using Firepay in any way. One more good reason to use Neteller and not Firepay (I understand you can't since you're from Maryland, though).
Old 09-02-2004, 06:16 PM

Curious - why is Netteller a no no in Maryland ?
Old 09-02-2004, 06:42 PM

Complete horse-poop. I use Firepay exclusively and pretty much receive my cash-outs within 24 hours.

Royal Vegas is a cash-out bunch of a$$holes, which is why you're having the problem. When I was on there, they:

1) locked me out of my account (which has over $400 in it)
2) apologized for it for 3 days
3) took an additional 7 to give me my money.

Take your money elsewhere...my advice.

Sticky [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2004, 07:46 PM

RV has always been really good to me. The poster above may fund his account through EFT's and let them clear in firepay first. It isnt really firepays fault either, just the system they use takes a few days to clear your bank account and a few more to arrive in theirs, so they don't let you withdraw until the transaction goes out of your bank account, into firepay's, then to RV's. Use citadel if RV allows it, they are pretty good, clears your bank account almost immediately.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:33 AM

Um.. The hold would be for 20.00 which is the amount of his EFT. His cashout however is for hundreds more. How exactly is this a fair process?

Sounds to me like royal likes to hold onto your funds as long as they can.

BTW.. Please stop making excuses for these [censored] slow pay sites people. There is never an excuse when a site takes 10 days to send you YOUR OWN MONEY.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:53 AM

RV needs a VALID deposit before you can cash out the funds. For the firepay deposit to clear and become VALID it takes a few days, deal with it or don't use firepay. The fact that the rest of his money isn't part of the EFT isnt the point. It is money he got for free, and the need for a VALID deposit is in the T & C's of the bonus, so you are at their mercy, they are a reputable site and you will get your money, no matter hoops you need to jump through.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:59 AM

I agree, RV is a hassle and although their customer service is friendly, they don't seem to care about your cash outs or they make excuses to hold onto them longer. I had probles for 3 weeks to get my cashout through firepay. They also said it takes 8 days because firepay must verify it during this time and its firepay's fault. But thats BS because I cashed out through Pokerroom using firepay and it was in my balance the next business day like they said it would. RV kept telling me to send in verification documents like my license and when I did they said they never received it. Then one customer service rep told me they received it and a week later another one said they didn't. Seemed to me they just wanted me off their case so they could let somebody else deal with it. Finally after 3 weeks of calling non stop and yelling at them they sent me a check through fed ex. I dunno why they did that because I never requested it. This has been the only site so far that caused me this much agony for cashouts. Other sites such as pokerroom, empire or party gave prompt cashouts.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:09 AM

Man maybe I have just been lucky with RV? Never had problems, had problems with firepay though.
Old 09-03-2004, 03:47 AM

Never had any problems with RV regarding cashouts (SPAM is anther issue though) and ive also cashed out from initial free money.