Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2004, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Whats wrong with pacific cashouts????

[ QUOTE ]
I think its fairly safe that you will get paid but after you have to send in documentation -waiting 1-2 weeks is just not acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you mean documentation?Are you fuking kidding me?
Old 08-27-2004, 02:16 PM

I have been on pacific for about a year and have never had trouble with support or cashing out. Neteller cashouts usually take about 3-5 day, but they always show up. And support has been very good, and fast, i emailed them about some issues i had with their tourney structure and they answered all my points. Also, the play is so weak there that i don't really mind waiting an extra day for my winnings...
Old 08-27-2004, 02:58 PM

I second what thriddan said. I have played there for a long time and have not had any trouble and there CS is top of the line! I have never had to send in documentation of any kind to cash out. I agree though that the software leaves something to be desired, you are constantly being booted, and you can only play 1 table at a time. But if you get 2-3 tables going somewhere else that should cure the ills of single tabling Pacific.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been on pacific for about a year and have never had trouble with support or cashing out. Neteller cashouts usually take about 3-5 day, but they always show up. And support has been very good, and fast, i emailed them about some issues i had with their tourney structure and they answered all my points. Also, the play is so weak there that i don't really mind waiting an extra day for my winnings...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, your luck has been much better than mine. I had a nightmare just trying to get my initial deposit credited. Then once I cleared the bonus, I had the week-long delay in getting the money out. Yes, it eventually all got resolved, but for me, the headaches aren't worth it. (I'm spoiled by the speed that Party and PokerStars process transactions, I guess.)
Old 08-27-2004, 04:20 PM

Pacific is one of the slowest sites to payout! They will even tell you themselves.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:41 PM

It sucks that the cashouts are slow but the fact that the players are worse makes up for it.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:58 PM

The only time they asked for documentation for one of my cashouts was when it was more than $5,000. I had fill out some kind of on-line security check. Either that or fax them a photocopy of my driver's license (or something).