Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2004, 04:37 PM

Default Re: any comments on this one?

Pre-Flop: Unless I'm absolutely sure I'm getting a lot of callers I let this go pre-flop. You did get a lot of callers so I'll assume the table was very loose and in that case the pre-flop call is fine.

Flop: check-call. I hate this line. You called cold FOUR other callers with bottom pair and non-nut backdoor flush draw, you have NO backdoor str8 draw because it would be the igonorant on one end and to make the other end it would hav to put a str8 on the board. You have to think what could they have? Pair of queens, pair of nines, made straight, straight draw, etc. Your behind all that. I guess you could've have tried a check-raise but I'm just folding this garbage.

Turn: you remember the guy who stayed with his pair of Queens? Now he has three of them! Don't bet into him with your bottom pair. I check-call because of my flush draw.

River...Aggh then of course an eight has to hit....I guess I check call but I'm miserable. I check-fold for any non club or eight.

Oh and if you ended up winning this hand...then you played it well and probably should have raised it more [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]