Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2004, 05:48 AM

Default UACat97, how do you rate my play? :D

Aside from my few minutes of tiltedness (which were caused by two consecutive horrifically bad beats at another table costing me about $200) which is probably the biggest leak in my game other than open raising ATo in EP how do you think I did tonight, we played at the same table for a good 4 hours or so I think!
Old 08-21-2004, 06:16 AM

Default Re: UACat97, how do you rate my play? :D

I'm probably not much of a judge, as you can probably tell from my play. I really liked some of the moves you made earlier in the session to build your stack up (Before you tilted it off with KJ twice). I had a hard time putting you on a hand much of the time, but I was playing another table, too, so I wasn't always paying attention.

Looking over the 200+ hands I have in PT, you didn't show down anything too strange outside of the blinds, so that's encouraging. But re-raising a EP raiser with KJo? lol We all have those nights, though.

I would ask the same of you. How would you rate my play? I know I'm the poster boy for weak-tightness, but tell me what you saw.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:27 AM

Default Re: UACat97, how do you rate my play? :D

PokerTracker auto-rate calls you weak-tight and calls me loose-aggressive. Who knows :P

I only had a few hands heads up with you and I believe I won all of them with AQ, KQ, JQ type hands that missed the flop which I bought via position.

It's almost 6:30am and I can't even think well enough to play poker so it's hard for me to critique anything, I'll go through pokertracker and post something in the morning.

It's encouraging that you noticed some of the things I was doing to take down pots though. I built almost the entirety of my stack without the best hand I'm pretty sure. Wasn't flopping much all night.