Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2004, 10:21 AM

Default Have Party\'s 100NL FULL RING games dried up?

There's been a lot of discussion about how good the 6-Max games are at Party. What I'm wondering is whether the full ring games at the 100NL level in particular have dried up. My 25NL and 50NL full ring game is pretty solid and depending on which level I play, after over 50,000 hands, I make $6-$12/100 hands.

The way I see it is that I make 6BB/100 at the first two levels, so if I could make just 4BB/100 at the full ring, it would be worth a move up even if the variance is greater.

I would appreciate comments from anybody here who plays at Party's 100NL FULL RING games.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Have Party\'s 100NL FULL RING games dried up?

I've been playing in these games for about three months, and I like them. There are fewer nuts, and more solid players, but I have found that you can still beat them by being patient. You may even find that the variance is smaller, since there are fewer players in every hand.

I say, give it a try. It sounds like you will be playing with OPM, and you can always move back down if it doesn't work out for you.