Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2004, 03:07 AM

Default Two UB bugs. One major, one minor.

First the minor bug. I was playing heads up when my computer crashed. When I restarted and logged back in, my opponent had left the game and I had a 'sit out' button in front of me. Unfortunately, the 'sit in' and 'leave game' buttons were no where to be found. The screen was the same one you see when you open a table, before you sit down. The only difference was if I clicked on another seat I got a message saying that I was aleady in the game. I couldn't leave the table no matter what I did.

I emailed customer support asking them to remove me from the table. They did quickly and gave me $200 (cash, not bonus dollars) for my trouble, which was an unexpected bonus.

Now the MAJOR bug. I used the UB waiting list for the first time ever today. I was playing one game while waiting for a second at the same limit. I was prompted that a seat was available and clicked accept without noticing that the available seat was at my table. (Why would the software even offer me a seat at the table where I'm already playing?) I got the message saying that I couldn't sit down because I was already at the table and kept playing. After that, I coudln't see my own cards! I had all of the regular raise, call, fold options, but my cards were face down just like my opponents. I played two hands like that before quitting.

I just emailed support about this one and an waiting for a response.

Has anyone ever seen either problem before?
Old 08-16-2004, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Two UB bugs. One major, one minor.

That major bug of being offered a seat at a table that you are already playing at sounds like something straight outta Pacific Poker. I guess that's why you are only allowed to play a single table there.

I think the real question all of us have is - how did you do with the two hands you played?
Old 08-16-2004, 03:24 AM

actually...i think the real question to be asked is 'i wonder if i can get a free $200 too'.
Old 08-16-2004, 03:25 AM

I had the exact thing happen, the 'major' bug problem. I was using mini-view, and it moved my position at the table from the 1st seat (left-to-right) to the second seat, and my cards were hidden. I considered raising in the dark just for kicks, but reason kicked in and I stood up instead. :P
Old 08-16-2004, 03:59 AM

I've had the old party missing buttons bug after being booted and reconnected. I've also experienced the cards face down bug (heads up). I've never asked for, or recieved the free money bug.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:11 AM

Has anyone noticed the bug late on in No Limit tournies?

When a new player/players join a table they get dealt cards but are not made to ante. I thought my eyes were playing tricks but got the hand history and it did happen.

Now all I need to do is e-mail support. Maybe they'll give me $200 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2004, 12:38 PM

has anyone got the bug where if your typing in another window (IM, Irc, whatever) and than the table pops up and Raises pot?

i've had this happen 2-3x, where iwas typing then raised pot with like 37 because it popped up just as i was typing something.

Lost like $50 because of those hands
Old 08-16-2004, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had the exact thing happen, the 'major' bug problem. I was using mini-view, and it moved my position at the table from the 1st seat (left-to-right) to the second seat, and my cards were hidden. I considered raising in the dark just for kicks, but reason kicked in and I stood up instead. :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here... it has happened to me too
Old 08-17-2004, 10:23 AM

once at ub i couldn't see my cards.. though i believe it happened for a different reason.

i had noticed that you can click on the hand history of the game that is currently in progress and while it is obviously not complete, it should tell you what your current hand is. this got me to the blinds where i could quit without losing any hands.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:49 AM

I have experienced the 2nd problem. I just had to leave the table.
I think I am a decent player but not good enough to play without seeing my cards [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]