Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2004, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Neteller Debit Card

you really can't think of one single reason other then tax evasion? have you ever had a girlfriend? maybe he doesn't want his wife to know exactly how much he wins or loses playing poker.... there so many other reasons I can think of...
Old 08-12-2004, 06:04 PM

daryn why are u always such a jackass to everyone? who gives a flying f... as to how or why he wants to recieve his funds. TO answer your question maybe, like many, he wants quick access to his funds. Maybe he enjoys using atms, maybe he doesnt like using the family checking account for gambling, and yes maybe hes trying to evade the irs. Either way he asked and honest question, try answering it for once or minding your own business. arod4276
Old 08-12-2004, 06:09 PM

And to answer his question,, i, like many, love the convinence of using the debit card. It is much quicker when recieving your funds , and can be used at pos terminals also for purchases. arod4276
Old 08-12-2004, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And to answer his question,, i, like many, love the convinence of using the debit card. It is much quicker when recieving your funds , and can be used at pos terminals also for purchases. arod4276

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your answer. I have seen the ATM fee's posted on the Neteller site. Now does the ATM you happen to use also get an additional fee from each withdrawal? Or is it just the one Neteller fee?

Thanks again.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:41 PM

I got a Neteller card and it turns out that it doesn't work at very many ATMs here in Alaska. We have all of the major ATM networks, Wells Fargo Bank etc and it will only work at those weird ATMs that are in liquor stores, gas stations etc which usually have a $200 limit. I've had better lucky with Epassporte. The only lame thing is that you have to have a balance of 1K plus before you can ask them for an increase in your daily withdrawl limit. I think its initially $300 a day in cash withdrawl. The Neteller cards "looks" better because the Epassporte does not have the imprinted numbers so some merchants look at it strangely.
Old 08-14-2004, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way to get an online balance of the funds on the card, you have to use a ATM and pay a fee (rip-off).

[/ QUOTE ]

Get Debit Balance:
Click here

On the account screen, just under Net Points.

I have absolutely no idea why you have to click it to get the balance though, seems they might as well have included it in the default view. Perhaps they thought it would confuse customers? Who knows.
Old 08-14-2004, 10:53 PM

I was thinking of getting one, but had no idea they charged a fee. Very good to know, thanks for the info.
Old 08-14-2004, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see you have five buck packs of fags! Most of that is taxes!

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you guys pay for a gallon of gas? (Sorry, petrol!) Most Europeans pay outrageous prices for gasoline.

Every government rips off its citizens one way or the other.