Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2004, 09:42 AM

Default Re: Frozen account what to do?

I was really hot at myself for trying to create multiple accounts without trying with a smaller amount first

Another question, does the different skins ever doublecheck their databases against each other?

good to see you have learned your lesson!

Old 08-11-2004, 02:18 PM

What lesson did he miss? They caught him in the act, and not only did they not keep his money, they let him keep the scamed bonus. WTMF? This really pisses me off. Try to do sh!t on the level and all you get in return is higher rake to pay for BS like this.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do the people who do Empire500 like 50 times deal with this problem? They can't possibly use the same name/info over and over. There must be some sort of trick.

[/ QUOTE ]

theres no trick. i dont know about 50 times but alot of people have accounts for thier "wife" with a completely different netteller account. therefore they get twice the bonuss every month. using the same account-well-you see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not need two diffrent Neteller account if you as for an example have a GF you live with etc. I know cause pay-pro has called me a few times when she plays from the same computer and uses my Neteller account. She simply tell them the truth, and they in turn want a voice confirm from me, after that everything is okey.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:43 PM

I think rakeback is fair. What I don't think is fair is that the affiliate I sign up through gets 25% of my contributed rake for life and I don't see a dime. Why don't they give that 25% to me? I would be ever so grateful, that adds up to a huge amount of money if you play as much as I have been playing... I'm in the same boat, I signed up already and I can't touch rakeback, I am strongly considering going to another site. Thats right, lack of rake back is LOSING customers.