Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2004, 12:54 PM

Default Re: clearing partypoker reload bonus - hourly rate

just cleared the bonus ... thanks for all the advice. Spent about 6 hours of playing time, but that included some 1-table $5-10 play. Ended up with $200 profit plus $100 bonus.

Seems like 3 tables is my max before I get frazzled, and even 3-tabling was pushing it a bit playing NL or short-handed. I made one mis-click calling a $4 raise on the river with absolutely no hand - would hate to do that in a NL game. Perhaps if I forced myself to play super-tight I could handle 4 tables...

Playing off these hands and paying attention to the rake makes me think that playing $2-4 at party/empire would be the sweet spot for low-limit ring games, since the rake doesn't kick in till $20, I would think that a lot of pots would not be raked ... or are there too many callers to let a pot go down under $20?

-huge
Old 08-04-2004, 02:07 PM

Default Re: clearing partypoker reload bonus - hourly rate

[/unlurk]
I would imagine you're referring to the Party reload bonus. This required you to play 7 hands per dollar of bonus while the sign-up bonus (and the rates we have listed) require you to play 5 hands per dollar of bonus. This closes the gap between our numbers some.
[/lurk]