Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2004, 01:11 AM

Default Re: ZeroRake...All You need to know, the truth Uncovered!

All I have to say is WOW. What the heck will it take for all you people to believe Dutch is not involved with Zero Rake or Action Poker.

Why doesn't someone call or write Dutch and ask him?
If he says he is, and really is we have our answer. If he says he isn't, then we've got our answe. If he says he is but isn't, he'll get his ass sued and we'll have our answer.

I have a very strong feeling all these posts attacking Zero are from either Dutch and his people, or another party trying to start a no rake site hoping to get Dutch's group and Zero fighting.

I haven't seen the ESPN showing yet, but from what I understand Dutch is all over it as well as his buddies. He doesn't seem like someone shy, I think if Zero was his, he'd be promoting it all over the TV and anywhere else he could. But the fact is that he isn't.

Stop the BS, support Zero Rake before it's gone and we're all forced to pay rake again!

Instyle007
Old 07-22-2004, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree, however, if you had lost a huge amount of money at a poker site ran by dutch boyd, you probably would hate the guy as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but I wouldnt be so retarded as to hate any rakefree site just because dutch came up with a similiar idea.

I'm sure dutch plays on partypoker or some such site, maybe we should all hate on that too.

I'd be curious to find out what beer he drinks, so then I can slam that beer every chance I get.

Doesnt dutch like women? guess its time to become a homo, or a drunk wife beater. yeah, thats the plan
Old 07-22-2004, 01:17 AM

somehow I think even if dutch came out and said he wasnt involved in zerorake no one would believe him.

I also agree, if dutch was involved hed be campaigning for it. Your average player has no idea about pokerspot, they just know hes that genius kid who was in the WSOP last year, and they like him. I actually think the fish would flock to rake free if he ever got it off the ground.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:35 AM

Coming from someone who is somewhat of a newbee, and has never heard of Dutch or his fraud site, I want to say that I appreciate this thread. I would hate to see someone who was starting a site and was not associated with Dutch get a bad rap, but I would hate more to be one of the 'suckers' who get sucked into a fraud worse.

Thanks again.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:59 AM

Man, you guys are just rediculous sometimes. I mean, why not presume innocent until proven guilty. I dunno about you, but I sure would like to keep my rake. Here is a site that lets you do that, and all you guys do is speculate and throw around hearsay so as to discourage anyone from going to this site. I'd like to know who personally lost ANY money to Dutch's old site. "Uh well not me, but uh... I know this guy who........." Yeah whatever. I don't play at zerorake, but I sure would like it to catch on. Even though I think it won't, why don't you guys encourage this effort. Such haters.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:09 AM

why not presume innocent until proven guilty

Because my money is at stake.

I'd like to know who personally lost ANY money to Dutch's old site.

uh MS Sunshine lost over $56,000 and there are several other posters here who lost money at pokerspot.

I'd love to see a rake free site do well because I pay over $10,000 a month in rake at various sites each month but I'm certainly not going to endorse a site until it EARNS a solid, long-term reputation, which ZeroRake has yet to do.

Cup
Old 07-22-2004, 03:11 AM

i don't care either way about zerorake.

but one thing i find funny is that around 95% of the posters that comes here and defend zerorake have less than 20 posts.

some people are idiots, but some aren't.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:30 AM

eh... yeah i guess, but it sure would be cool
Old 07-22-2004, 05:41 AM

"I'd like to know who personally lost ANY money to Dutch's old site."

Hello, I'm MS Sunshine. Dutch cost my wife and I $55,838. I have two separate problems with what happened. My money was used to fund his business plan. I was naive enough to think that if an internet poker site failed that our money was safe. My main problem is the lie he told saying that the assets would be sold to satisfy the debts if he couldn't pay us. Instead he took the software to use in his next venture. In my book that makes him a liar AND a thief.

By his count, about a 1000 players lost money. Many here did, but most no longer wish to discuss it. It amazes me that ones that still call Dutch the scum-sucking bottom dweller that he is get shi.t from anyone that didn't live thru his mountain of crap.

I would be happy to let this subject die. I'm tired of explaining that I didn't leave this kind of money on ANY poker site, but was foolish to believe a conman's lies. It is true that this money was all winnings, but the time wasted could have made me $30-40K somewhere else. It stressed my marriage and forced us to sell our condo in Vegas so we could restart our internet poker careers in Utah.

I know that Dutch will win in the end. He's young and promotes himself well. I'm older and wish to put and end to this bad period of my life. I'm tired of pointing out that man has no morals to those that don't really know him.

No one should trust him with yesterday's newspaper, nevermind their poker BR. The idea that Dutch could ever have ANYTHING to do an internet poker site again just staggers the mind.

MS Sunshine
Old 07-22-2004, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It stressed my marriage and forced us to sell our condo in Vegas so we could restart our internet poker careers in Utah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone gets the shaft at one time in their life or another. Weather it involves money, health, children or whatever. Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson from leaving your entire bankroll on a poker site. Hopefully you made a 56,000 profit on your condo you were forced to sell in vegas.

Personally, I begin to have caniptions of worry when I have 600 on a site, or when a site takes an extra day to process my withdrawal. 56,000? I don't think I could have lived with myself with that much tied into some poker site.